ADHD
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
ADHD
Who does no about this. We got evaluated for ADHD which we have. We failed the tests kinda badly there. We thought we did better but we did pretty stupid. We got a new med. I hope it helps because we are so scattery all the time. We always think this just our multiple brain or the way we are and we cannot help it but maybe we can help it and the medicine will work good. I dunno about this. Our sister does have it to and so does her kids. Thats why we get evaluated because she got help and it does run in families and we think maybe we have this problem and its not just we are lazy all the time. We try new med tomorrow. It is called Vyvanse. The nephews take this too. My sister takes Aderall XR. She says these help very good.
byby
sidra
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
02-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: ADHD
Good luck with the new meds.

<3
Jamie of Katz krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
02-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: ADHD
hay sidra we hopn medsin help yoo

david hoos 5
02-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Website Find Reply
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
it does work very good our brain works now. we could not believe it. we take it wen we first wakeup. then we dont feel so yucky in the morning to. it helps a lot there. we even help with all the achy we have. it is good. i will talk about this laters.
byby
sidra
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2013, 11:24 PM by The Warren.)
02-17-2013, 11:20 PM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Threads: 13
My sister thinks I should get evaluated for this. I keep putting it off, which I'm told is symptom lol. Any idea how the med helps with achiness? I'd sure like that part.
02-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Find Reply