Hi and so excited yeah
Serenity Offline

Threads: 9
Silly  Hi and so excited yeah
ConfusedBig GrinHi Hi Hi to everyone. It is me Chrissy of Serenity and we have been gone for awhile so probably you don't remember me or us but I think of old friends here lots. Serenity got divorced from that one man Paul and it is good and now she got married again and he is nice and we still have Luther and Katie is a new doggie a couple years old her birthday is today. And Serenity new husband got us another dog last month when we were in the hospital. He is cute and his name is Bosco and a cholate Lab. He is a little ankle biter ha....he is 15 weeks old. Ok Lyndy wants to say hi to everyone so hi from Lyndy. I don't know why Serenity got married again cuz I liked not being with a man yuk....ok bye from Chrissy and I am still 15ish and a girl.Sno1
01-11-2013, 11:45 AM
Find Reply
Serenity Offline

Other/All/Unsure   RE: Hi and so excited yeah
Sno1Oh yea the new husband knows about us and that is very cool but he doesn't bother any of us and that is even cooler so we are much happier now because of that cuz he likes Serenity and they went to high school together and they jknow some same people and I am so excited to talk about anything. Oh I still love Eric Clapton and all kinds of music and the outdoors. What kind of music do you like and do you get to listen to much music at all just wonderin. bye again Chrissy with Serenity
01-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Threads: 13
RE: Hi and so excited yeah
Hi Chrissy, long time no see!
01-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
hi Chrissy, great to see you guys back and big congratulations to Serenity for new hubby! sounds like things are much better.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
01-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hi and so excited yeah
Hi, Chrissy, and congrats to Serenity. Glad to see you folks back here again.

MDs
01-13-2013, 03:14 PM
Website Find Reply
Serenity Offline

Hi MDs and Nats and ElizabethN so good to see you and thanks for talking with me. Yep Serenity is happy and glad to be back here again. I missed everyone soooooo much., Chrissy
01-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Find Reply
Lighthouse Offline

Threads: 0
hi chrissy I remember you, you remember me? that's cool about the new husband, I'm glad you like him. Shannon
01-22-2013, 09:19 PM
Find Reply
Serenity Offline

(01-22-2013, 09:19 PM)Lighthouse Wrote: hi chrissy I remember you, you remember me? that's cool about the new husband, I'm glad you like him. Shannon

Hi Shannon Yes yes I remember you and good to see someone I know. How are you? I do like the new husband he is very nice and kind. Sno1
01-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Happy  Serenity and Family!
YAY for you! of course we remember you although not so much of them names there. that was KA but me peak now. two says blek abot hsbands butt thats ok she dont have toi have one and you hapy there. HP
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
Serenity Offline

RE: Serenity and Family!
(02-01-2013, 02:24 AM)The People Wrote: YAY for you! of course we remember you although not so much of them names there. that was KA but me peak now. two says blek abot hsbands butt thats ok she dont have toi have one and you hapy there. HP

Hi KA glad you remember us, we remember you and peak and two. That makes me smile about peak saying how two feels about husbands. You can tell here not everyone here likes the idea of a husband either. Don't think that will ever change but it works out ok for us. nice to talk to you all. Sno1
02-01-2013, 03:37 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hi and so excited yeah
Hi to peak and Chrissy!

And blech from us about husbands too. Which is why our bigger people do not have one. And have a nice weekend.

MD Kids
02-09-2013, 01:16 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy Very Excited!!!!!!!! The People 4 3,115 11-26-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn