Coffee, Tea, and Muffins
Serenity Offline

Threads: 9
Friendship/Support  Coffee, Tea, and Muffins
We have missed MM and so glad to be back so Elsie wanted to leave some cafe items for you to enjoy. I, Lyndy, will be back to chat once I figure out the new site. Lots of changes in our lives but mostly all good. Serenity is not married anymore and that is good and we live with her mom and help her she is 91 years old. Happy to be here and enjoy the breakfast treats from Elsie. Fondly, Lyndy/SerenityCoffee
08-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Coffee, Tea, and Muffins
(08-22-2012, 10:26 AM)Serenity Wrote: We have missed MM and so glad to be back so Elsie wanted to leave some cafe items for you to enjoy. I, Lyndy, will be back to chat once I figure out the new site. Lots of changes in our lives but mostly all good. Serenity is not married anymore and that is good and we live with her mom and help her she is 91 years old. Happy to be here and enjoy the breakfast treats from Elsie. Fondly, Lyndy/SerenityCoffee

thanks Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-24-2012, 03:46 PM
Find Reply
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
RE: Coffee, Tea, and Muffins
(08-22-2012, 10:26 AM)Serenity Wrote: We have missed MM and so glad to be back so Elsie wanted to leave some cafe items for you to enjoy. I, Lyndy, will be back to chat once I figure out the new site. Lots of changes in our lives but mostly all good. Serenity is not married anymore and that is good and we live with her mom and help her she is 91 years old. Happy to be here and enjoy the breakfast treats from Elsie. Fondly, Lyndy/SerenityCoffee

Sno1
Nothing like taking time out from my journey for some tea! Thank you.
tweets
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
08-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coffee making tip #2 The People 2 2,492 01-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Last Post: The People