Camping
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Camping
I have 3 more days of work after today and then a week away CAMPING!!!! YAY!!!!! I am getting soooooooooooo excited. Camping is always an adventure waiting to happen. LOL.

What else is everyone doing this summer? Got any trips planned?
Any exciting adventures?
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-31-2012, 11:43 AM
Find Reply
prideland Offline

Threads: 49
RE: Camping
(07-31-2012, 11:43 AM)Tangled Web Wrote: I have 3 more days of work after today and then a week away CAMPING!!!! YAY!!!!! I am getting soooooooooooo excited. Camping is always an adventure waiting to happen. LOL.

What else is everyone doing this summer? Got any trips planned?
Any exciting adventures?

Hello Tangled Web,
its nearer two days before your camping trip now, we guess....what kind of area you camping in, is it the countryside or coast?
We dont have anything planned for this summer, but hoping something comes along....if not this year, maybe next.
Coffee
Sharing coffee with anyone who cares to join us...

prideland people
Let a little sunshine out as well as in,
to create your own rainbows.
07-31-2012, 05:07 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Well I don't live by any oceans, but we do have the privilage of living by some very nice great lakes. We will be camping right off of Lake Eerie. That is one of our Great Lakes. It is at a camp site in the sand doons. I love it there!
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-31-2012, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
we havent camped in a very long time... sure hope you have a great time!
08-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Thanks mosiac! Getting away for a week might just be thing we need!
08-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Find Reply