I wanted to say hi
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
I'm new/Introduction  I wanted to say hi
hi,

My name is Skyler. I like to be called Sky though. I'm 21 I'm a girl I don't know just in case want to know..I guess..I really scared that no body would wanta to talk to me...I'm mostly in the shadows and don't talk but listen...but hope to possibly make or earn a friend...or pay them...I'm not that good at making jokes....I just wanted to say hi to everyone....

I want to erase this but I will leave it...thanks for reading this

sky
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-15-2012, 11:45 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: I wanted to say hi
hello Skyler. it's nice to meet you. you show a lot of courage and that's really neat. thank you for introducing yourself.

we're kind of shy - well introverted - and so we struggle to know what to say to people a lot.

anyway, glad you're here.
07-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Find Reply
Vivey Offline

Threads: 3
(07-15-2012, 11:45 PM)sharon/treehouse family Wrote: hi,

My name is Skyler. I like to be called Sky though. I'm 21 I'm a girl I don't know just in case want to know..I guess..I really scared that no body would wanta to talk to me...I'm mostly in the shadows and don't talk but listen...but hope to possibly make or earn a friend...or pay them...I'm not that good at making jokes....I just wanted to say hi to everyone....

I want to erase this but I will leave it...thanks for reading this

sky

Hi Sky,
glad you spoke up. I know about shadows! I have parts of me that are witty, engaging, and likeable. People want to be my friend. then I have a part of me just like you who retreats in fear from them and then is so lonely. You don't need to earn or pay for my friendship! welcome

Vivey
07-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Find Reply

hi Mosaic and Vivey,

I'm glad to have people to understand and know where I can from. I have always been alone to afraid to say something or do something. I try but I to turn around and retreat back and listen. I just wants to know how it feels to have someone to talk to and not be scared. thank you I wouldn't know how to earn or get the money to you. I don't know where you are...Vivey
thanks mosaic for the encorgment...I don't know where to go when I can back do I stay here...or do I go somewhere else...is thare a place here for me...

sky
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
(07-16-2012, 05:33 PM)sharon/treehouse family Wrote: hi Mosaic and Vivey,

I'm glad to have people to understand and know where I can from. I have always been alone to afraid to say something or do something. I try but I to turn around and retreat back and listen. I just wants to know how it feels to have someone to talk to and not be scared. thank you I wouldn't know how to earn or get the money to you. I don't know where you are...Vivey
thanks mosaic for the encorgment...I don't know where to go when I can back do I stay here...or do I go somewhere else...is thare a place here for me...

sky

Town Square would be a good place to come back to. That's a place to talk about anything, and more people go there i think.
07-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Find Reply

thanks mosaic

sky

The Tree house family
07-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
Hi Sky (that rhymes! lol),

Very nice to meet you. I could be wrong but I think that most people new to MM has a bit of shyness with their first couple of posts. Kinda like starting school in a brand new, know noone way ya know?

I'm glad you had the courage to face the fear but do it anyway.

See ya on the boards.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Find Reply

hi Jamie,

thank you Katz Krew for the courageousness I've been looking at town square like what Mosaic said I've just been to scared to post...but I've wanting to post and say hi since last year and I DO IT....YAHOO. It just takes me a while. I'm just going to sit here for a little longer..if that's okay...everyone seems very caring and encouraging while giving me a lot of support. I go to another board and I don't know what to say or how to word it...like I forgot to spell or make sense... I like talking to everyone....If it's okay with you I like to stay here for a while longer...

sky

The Tree house family
07-23-2012, 07:35 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Hi again Sky,

You are very welcome Sky. YOU were the courageous one. I have a hard time talking to people at gatherings in real life and completely understand having trouble finding words to speak or, in this case, write.

Would you mind if I sat with you? I've got some homemade lemonade and cookies I'd like to share. What kind are your favorite? What can you see from where you are sitting? Can you hear the peepers (tree frogs)? I LOVE that sound sooo much!

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Find Reply

I would love it if you sit with me. I like oreo cookies, I live in a small town not much to it. and hear cars go by and I sit outside and feel the wind on my face and trees around me I miss hearing peepers I like firebugs I would see them all the time but now I don't. do you see them to?

sky

The Tree house family
07-23-2012, 09:04 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Thank you Sky. I love to sit outside too.

I LOVE double stuff oreos!!! I've got double stuff, regular and all the flavored ones....berry, mint and whatever else flavors they have.

I love firebugs too. I had one that got caught in my bedroom last month. I kept releasing it and next thing I knew it was back inside. It was a tricky one for sure. The peepers are sooo loud I can hear them through the closed windows. I've got 14 1/2 acres of swamp land behind my house so I'm sure you can imagine how loud they can get! It's almost deafening! I've only seen pics of the peepers online or in a magazine. Never seen one in real life though.

I love looking at all the stars in the sky. Out here in the country it's easier to see them. It's awesome when there's a full moon--that's my favorite.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-23-2012, 09:38 PM
Find Reply

Jamie,

I guessed what you were eating for cookies....I mean your eating oreos right now!!! there my favorite too.

I like catching them but I would feel bad and let them go. I would tell them to put there butts out and go home. I guess the fire bug likes you. I like looking at the stars and the moon. I would always be looking to find a shooting star. I like sitting with you I didn't know anyone could sit with me...thanks

I like drinking herbal tea (I love melody mint) do you drink tea

sky

The Tree house family
07-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

I love tea. I esp love lemon in it. I have alot of different flavored teas that I got a while ago. I like it hot and cold. Very yummy. I make ginger tea by grating fresh ginger and simmering it in hot water for about 20 mins. I add sweetener and YUMMO!!!

Yep we can sit together. Do you like to play games? I like Scrabble and card games the best. Esp Cribbage. Cribbage and Scrabble are games I grew up playing with my good family members. They bring me good memories. I have a Nintendo DS that I play lots of games on--solitaire & other card games, Mah Jong and Scrabble. It's how I wind down at night to get sleepy.

LOL PUT OUT YOUR BUTT AND GO HOME!!! You are funny!

I'm glad you let them go. I don't think they mind visiting but I don't think they'd like to stay too long.

I love dragonflies especially. Ever since I was a kid I'd talk to them. I've got a dragonfly tatoo on my left wrist.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew

PS. Getting sleepy so may not be able to respond til next time I'm online.
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Find Reply

Jamie,

I have a Nintendo 3ds I play lots of games I love playing scrabble and cribbage is my favorite I love card games...we have allot of different teas... in fact we have one co-board just for cold and hot drinks...we're diabetic so we have everything in there for everybody...I don't think I ever tried ginger
I like butterfly's and dragonflies as well...that's cool about the tattoo...we have piercings 28 really others do it but don't have the guts to have a tattoo but that would be what we want a dragonfly or butterfly....that is way cool that we have things in common....

sky....talk to you tommorow....is that okay

The Tree house family
07-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Sky,

Absolutely ok to continue sitting. Hope you had a good night's sleep. I was boarderline diabetic and had to cut out soda so I switched to tea with Stevia (a natural sweetener with no sugar and it's not deadly like the artificial sweeteners). My DS is also 3D! I only have Mah Jong 3D for it though and all the other games I play on it are regular 2D ones. I love solitaire games as well. I love my DS cause it's easier to play a bunch of different games than try to remember solitaire with a real deck of cards. My ears are the only think pierced on me. I want to get at least 2 other tattoos but haven't found the right person to do them yet (1st one I got done in New Hampshire which is about 2hrs away from where I live)....plus don't have the funds yet. Working on that.

The fresh ginger is very easy. I grate fresh ginger that I get in the grocery store with a cheese grater. I put a whole bunch of it in a pan of water and bring it to a boil. Then I lower the heat and let it simmer for 15-20mins. I add the Stevia and either drink it hot or I chill it. I love it either way. I just realized I never tried lemon with it but I bet it would taste real good. I keep the fresh ginger in the freezer so it doesn't go bad. It's a weird looking thing. Kinda like a mutant potato in a way. It's a bit "spicy"--not hot like cayenne but tingly when you drink it. I also use the ginger in homemade stir frys which I love also. I like to put grated ginger on the meat I use in the stir fry. Gives it a unique taste.

I just read your signature quote--I like that! It's how I try to live my life.

Ok, headed to CT to visit a friend who's in town from TX. I won't be home til real late. Should be back tomorrow if you wanna continue chatting. No obligation though. I like that we have things in common too. I also like your name. Smile

Have a great day!

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  wanted to say hi carpo 1 2,734 07-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn