I'm sad, mad and angery
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
May trigger  I'm sad, mad and angery
I'm angery that susan did this to us our F@#$ing casemanager!!!!! I'm pist that the children blame themseves and think they did something wrong.
I'm pist that not even the boss treated us right and kept on asking me is I'm having our period!!!! that must be the frist queation she asks all her ffemale clents when they start to cry. she even started to talk about what happens with her and I stopped her and told her I don't need to here about her F-in cyce and walked out!!!!

I hate the fake that susan did what she did and I rather get beat with a swich then get the abused emotionally and matal by her words and silent actions.

when we get hooked up with a differnt service I'm going to make sure medicare gets a phone call about what groups are all about, I know kathleen is going to write up to get internal investigations done by each person and we're going to make sure this never happens again to a nother client that goes there.

I wouldn't take my friends dog there only to take a dump.

I was talking to a worker at the crisis place and she said that place is the lowest on the poll for help!!!! I wouldn't let my cats go in thare to drink the water. those F-IN BASTERED!!!!!!!!!!!

Page
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2012, 02:28 PM by MakersDozn.)
07-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
News/Information  RE: I'm sad, mad and angery
Hi Page,

Just wanted to let you know that we've added a May Trigger rating icon to your post. The paragraph that starts "I hate the fake that susan did" contains a description of abuse that has enough detail in it to be considered a "word picture" because it describes exactly what is happening (or in this hase, what could happen).

One of the great features that the new forums have is the Spoiler button, which is the black square with the blue A in it, located right below the B for bold text. To use the spoiler, you would highlight the triggery content and then click the black button. It will hide the text and also ask you if you want to include a description about what kind of material you are spoiling.

We hope this clarifies things for you.

MDs for the MM moderators
07-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Website Find Reply

RE: I'm sad, mad and angery
I appoliges thanks for clearing it up....I'm sorry and I will use that in the future....

page
07-11-2012, 07:42 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: I'm sad, mad and angery
(07-11-2012, 07:42 PM)sharon/treehouse family Wrote: I appoliges thanks for clearing it up....I'm sorry and I will use that in the future....

page

No problem, page. Thanks for understanding.

MDs
07-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Website Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
oooh, pretty cat treehouse family! Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Find Reply

thanks....

page
07-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Find Reply

(07-12-2012, 05:36 PM)nats Wrote: oooh, pretty cat treehouse family! Smile

thanks....we have three kitties...thair names are zebby, zarry, and zevea.
they are the kings and queen of our apartment and we are simply the feeders and chamber maids...they're so funny with different personalities.
we call for our z's to sleep with us every night. they help wake us up in the morning...lighterly!!!!.....lol

we wanted different names that is memerble...we did have a zaider but not anymore because of a unfortunite accident....but zevea came along and we rescued her she's calico and beautiful. she pulls our hair to get our attention....but I think she's really helping to comb our hair. zarry, is a tiger kittie and is our alarm clock and talker telling us to get up and get out because there is top secrets going on after we leave for the day. and doesn't understand why we are home and gets mad and stays under the bed all day....lol and then there is zebby he's a simese and when I pay attention to the other kitties a stares at me runs to the door and starts screaming like we are beating him and comes back in few minutes to see if we are alone again. while hanging of the doors of the cobaords of the refigerator and swing like tarzan wondering what his next trick will be. he helps me hunts down the others when I can't find them and bits me toes when he wants me attention....lol he is the best simeses kitty I have ever seen....lol

kathleen/tree house family
07-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry MAD MAD MAD The People 2 1,748 09-02-2019, 03:26 AM
Last Post: The People
Angry mad of kitte gone The People 0 1,596 04-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Spiritual content mad from tow there here of people The People 0 1,673 04-16-2015, 09:05 PM