I have been away to long
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
Sad  I have been away to long
Hi everyone out there,

I have been away to long and I/we had to be reminded by our tharipist before going into crisis to get support from the people who would understand. I/we got back today not feeling much better.

the place where I/we were going for services totally fail us for the passed 8 months that I/we have been receving help from for the past 5 years.

Our casemanger hasn't listened or bothered to help us but in turn emotionally and mentally abuse use while neglecting our needs.
Telling all of us that friends and not family and blame us that we cut off all ties and move for the well being of the body. she puts us in the state of distress on friday and tells us to sit with it and report back to her on monday. she doesn't bring us shopping anymore for food. when we have panic attackes in stores and have to leave and not any better. she just stopped. we have been losing a lot of weight because we have been struggling with anorxea and some of us do eat and need to shop for food for the body and the system. casemanger just told us it's our problem let alone asking us why we haven't commited suiside yet all the time. she calls us morbidlly obesy when we was wareing 12 and now we're in 6 going into 5's. our friend comminted suicside 2 weeks ago and trying to cope and went to the place where we get services. everyone dropped the ball get time and we know there was no saftly net at all it left and went long time ago. because they put us in a room by our selfs and stayed thare all day 9-2 not one person saw us, talked to us only to see if we where still there.just to make sure there butts where cover and we could be accounted for. casemanger never get thariptist the receptionist never told the director or tharipist know what was happening because we were leaving messages till 1am that morning and stated that she had a opening and to come in. nother no appointment that she told us she had a opening and to come in and thare was nothing, nobody and went home asked casemanger for help and no matter what we/I needed she never had time it was always that other client. we just came out of a crisis bed and casemanger never called when they called her to see if she can come in and have a meeting with me she stating that it wasn't her job and neglected to mention she was going on vaction this week and staff had know idea and had to scrabble to get me a ride home because a person was comming in to get my bed the same day. the directer that has a doctorit degree in phycology mind you asks me if I'm having my period on day because I was us set and when my friend did what he did week and half ago calling for support she asked me why I'm calling and what I wanted. and all I wanted to do was talk about what happened.

that place showed us that we're selfish, inconcideret, self centered, invisible, worthless, dirt the people walk on and not important, lair, and attention seeker.

they took away or trust, left us abandoned, hurt, low low self-esteem everything they built in 5 years took it away in 5 minute.
the crisis unit just didn't get it or was thinking no way this is true but they got it loud and clear and gave us numbers and other services to connect with and numbers to warmlines that casemanger din't even bother with.
it has been hell!!!![/size]

Sharon, Kathleen, Debbie/treehouse family
07-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: I have been away to long
WOW!!!!! I am so sorry you are having to go through this! Is there any way you can fire your case manager and get a new one. I would report her right away to her superiors. That is totally unacceptable. I am glad you came back here and I hope you find the support you need.
Take care.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: I have been away to long
the superior is part of the problem too.. she said she is one of the best workers and I have, work it out with her and she doesn't believe what is happening and not backing me the client up just her staff. while, she is asking me when I frist came in if I'm having my period because I'm upset!!! and going into how her cycle makes her feel. I stoped her at this point and told her that I wasn't interested in what happens with her and asked her if she asks all her female clients the same queation when she sees them. when my friend committied suside and she (the superior who has a doctorite degree in phycologoy) she has the balls to ask me why I'm calling and I asked her who do she get help from because I want to talk to that person since this agency that I get my services from don't care at all...she put me through to my theripst and thought that was a better idea....

I/we was shoocked.....

today...
the case worker that is covering for miss I'll do wht ever I want to do instead of listening to me the client left me a message on the phone said well I have 1-2pm avalible. but nothing else take it or leave it kinda thing. I'll see what I can do maybe tommorrow or thrusday.
I called back and left her a message saying that wont work for me because I have to see karen from 12-1:30 and want be home till 2pm but I'm sorry for my inconveace and I have not one else (can't affored to pay 10 dollars a pop for a person to pick me up around the corner to bring me to the store thats a tenth of a mile. heaven forbid I forget something at the store and it's a nother 10 bucksand trun around to bring me to visit him and friend and trun around and pay him 5 dollars every freaken time....USER!!!!!!) I have to get my paper work done because if I don't I will be homeless. and I need some one to help me with the health and human services because they're going to shut me off to all help I get like medical and foodstamps of what is bought along with inserance to pay for your services. I have no idea what to do. but I'm use to that.

Jill called my theripsit through that agency and called to ask me why I cancealed my apponitment I said will I have to do paper work that the covering casemanger can't seem to help me and I have to call health and human service of which since I have been asking for help since last week but it's coming up and I have to deal with this alone with no help from your agency after the fact that I called my vet to talk to them and set up agrainments for my kittys to see him for shots that they need to find out that my payee ( current casemanger that clams to be helping me according from at your agency has not payed the bill and only made one payment in March) so now I'm going to take your advice and the serperiors advice and write commplants up right from the top to the bottom. and Jill I know when you told me your going to be my voice and do what is right for me the cilent I think your so comfortable with the ins and out and the drama with everyone that works with you in your agency. that you say you work for me the client and your going to do what is right...Your doing what right for you to save you *ss. I told her I'm done I told her I'm dont with the neglect and emotional abuse and I'm going to make sure no one in the future gets treated like a pieace of sh*t this past year and heads are going to roll....I/we are not going to cry we are going to get our moneys worth for all the sh*t we have been trough for the past year.

she said and I quote "holly sh*t" she said I'll go talk to the covering casemanger well can I see you later this week I said I have been through enough this week and it's only tuesday. well how about next tuesday at 9am are you going to be in group I said I'm done with the emotionally abuse and neglect that I have been getting in group with our casemanger...no.. well how about 12 I said I'll see what I can do....I laughed after I hung up because I see karen on tuesdays and fridays so I guess I wont be able to making it.

not even 10m mintues went by and long and behold the covering casemanger said I can see you at 2 till 4 what ever ylou need I said how about your clients well I just got cancellations and it just opened up. I said great I'll see you at 2 when I get back.

the covering casemanger said that my payee hasn't been done and she wants to sit down to do it with you since you stated that you need changes I said really that's interesting because the person who is in charge to write my checks gave me 4 yesterday. Thanks for telling me that.. she had to pick up her jaw and said well maybe I'm wrong...maybe your right and went up strairs and made a note of it....and laughed!!!

that was amazing how Jill got her out of group and did her job for the first time and I wasn't kinding around she can do what ever she needs to do to cover her *ss but heads are going to roll down the road as they're agency is going to sh*t as I/we get my closer!!!
07-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Agree to disagree New but long overdue Ripley2010 7 6,829 05-06-2013, 03:29 AM
Last Post: nats
Scared long time since being here jamdjohnson 6 5,882 04-09-2013, 06:12 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Happy Returning After Long Absence The Assemblage 6 5,923 03-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
  It has been a long time lfs 8 7,697 01-21-2013, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Serenity