Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 08-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
Hi Sharon,

I'm sure you are right about how everyone feels about *I*-ing because we are all so different. I only share what I felt cause I think it's good to talk about it. I like you and the Tree house family regardless of how you feel or whether you decide to ever *I* or if you decide never to *I*. The only thing I care about is that you are happy. As for my "host" it was Kat that fronted the most. She was in her early 20s (I am 45 now and this was about 10yrs ago). I had males but never had the confusion you speak of because the inners were mostly female like the body. I am sorry that everyone was so upset about what your body is. I can understand how that would be hard to accept especially when you don't feel the way you look.

Ok, I've got an early day tomorrow so gonna head to bed. Hope we can chat again. I like chatting with The Tree house family.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
08-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 08-02-2012, 12:39 AM