Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 07-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
(07-17-2012, 04:34 PM)sharon/treehouse family Wrote: I'm so sorry for what you have been going through. I'm so very very sorry...
The ingergration is painful to read because my T was taking about that today. we freaked out telling her that we didn't want to die and just cryed just the thought of it. I told her I have no idea how to function like you a single person doing everything all the time but she did say it was up to us. that made us feel alot better.

sharon

Hi Sharon/Treehouse Family,

Thank you. It's been alot but I am doing really well.

I totally understand those emotions about *I*-ing as it's something I dealt with myself. I would not even entertain the idea of it for many, MANY years. My T would occasionally broach the subject and I would digest the info...a while would pass and it would come up again and I just kept sitting with the info each time letting it marinate if you will. Took a very long time and I suspect my insiders were listening closer than I was cause one day I just noticed my 5yr old Katie was gone. I then looked and found others were missing as well. Yet, they were still with me because they were me. No sadness, no tears, no de*th, just completeness, wholeness, oneness.

I do have to amend that a bit. I do sometimes miss Katie alot but I know she's still with me even if she doesn't front like she used to. I will say that *I*-ing did help the pocketbook quite a bit. When Katie was separate I could NOT leave any store without a package or two or three or four or etc of stickers--even if I owned the same stickers and there were no new kind to buy I would still buy stickers. Now I look at them, occasionally I buy some (esp if it's a 75% off sale) but there's no NEED to buy them like there used to be.

I think your T sounds very wise. My T never pushed me into it. I just suddenly realized it had happened without my stressing over it. IDK about other people's *I* process but mine was very natural and I'm very glad for that.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-18-2012, 05:56 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 07-18-2012, 05:56 PM