Hello my old friends....back for a visit
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
Hello my old friends....back for a visit
Hi everyone! It's been a real long time since I've posted. You know me/us as "Katz Krew". Found the new site when I Googled to visit and see how you all are. Missed you guys quite alot. Lots has happened since my/our last visit. Good stuff mostly but some sad too. Not sure exactly why I/we are back but hope to figure that out.

See ya round!

<3
J**** of Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Happy  RE: Hello my old friends....back for a visit
Hey, Katz Krew, good to see you. Glad you've had good stuff happen since you were here last.

MDs
07-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Website Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

RE: Hello my old friends....back for a visit
Thanks MDs! Good to see everyone. Nice new forum that is very sparkly clean! Smile
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
hi Katz Krew nice to meet you. I'm connie part of the treehouse family. I think you have a neat name I/we are cat lovers I/we have zebby, zarry, and zevea they rule the house we're just the chamber maids and feeders.....

connie/treehouse family
07-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Hi Connie/Treehouse Family,

It's very nice to meet you. Thanks, I've always loved the name Katherine which is how I "got" the name "Katz Krew". Really should be spelled "Kat'z Krew" now that I think of it. lol. Kat is the name I chose for online stuff so I didn't need to give out my real life name (something I've struggled with for many years). When I was "many" I had a Katherine G, Katherine J and Kat so I guess I really do love that name! lol.

I love cats too. My avatar is of my baby Sophie....she was my last cat. I don't have one right now cause the house I live in is up for sale and I need to be ready to move once it sells. Figured having a cat would make it more difficult to find an apartment ya know?

Why do all your cats have names that start with "z"? I like it. I was also the chamber maid and cook. lol. That's the way of cats isn't it?

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to be back at MM. Been quite a while.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Find Reply

Hi Jamie,
we picked different names other then same old names...we choose z's there isn't really and names with z's and plus when we go o bed we call for our z's to come to bed..lol our kitties have the neats personalities. I'm sorry about your house. and lots of luck with the apartment when you move...

we have a kathleen in the system...she's the mother figer in the bunch, running the system as smoothly as possible with help of course....she trys not to overreact and not hyperventulate but she's awesome....she's a great inner we all look up to her well some and not all the time...

me I just go with the flow.

talk to you soon take care till then...

connie/tree house family
07-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Hi Connie,

I like names that are different. Had never heard your cats' names before which is why I asked. Very ingenious and creative of you.

It's ok about the house. I'm ready to live my own life in my own space. No bites or offers yet so just bidding my time til it sells. Thanks for the well wishes.

I wish you well too. See ya on the boards.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-12-2012, 08:51 PM
Find Reply

we live in Maine...we have been in our apartment for almost 2 years now. (low housing income) lease was signed and inspetion too. hopefully another year. but, we have our day...I'm sending warm thought your way...with prayers that it won't be a long wait. my kitty friend..that is a very beautiful pic of Sophie....I'm sure she brought a lot joy and great memories with lots of stories to tell..Us cat people have to stick together. we have a t-shirt that says "If you don't like our additude call 1-800-dog...cats rule dogs just slobber...lol

I look forward to get to know you better..take care.

Kathleen/Tree house family

P.S thanks Connie your just as awesome and work just as hard girl....
07-12-2012, 11:17 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Hi Kathleen,

I love Maine. My dad was born and raised in the Saco area. I love the ocean. I love cats. Thank you for the compliments about Sophie. She was truly a beautiful friend--both outwardly and inwardly. A beautiful soul.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

~~Thich Nhat Hanh
08-01-2012, 02:57 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Happy hi my first visit! NJB 7 7,073 11-03-2012, 05:23 AM
Last Post: nats