Messages In This Thread
RE: Thearpist telling about herself in Thearpy - Tangled Web - 07-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Thearpist telling about herself in Thearpy
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Thearpist telling about herself in Thearpy
HI Deee6.
I think you should talk to her about it when you see her next time. I don't think she was telling you those personal things about her life because she wanted you to be there for her......imho......I think she was telling you those things because she wanted to let you know that you weren't alone and maybe help you see that there is an end to it and that how you were feeling at the moment would pass eventually. I don't exactly know.......but that is what I would hope the reason would be for her telling you those things. My T has told me things also and I panicked at first also because boundaries have always been very important to me, but she gave me the opportunity to ask some questions and she explained to me the reason why she was telling me those things was to help me see................and it did help me.
So if you had time to think about it and process what she has told you and see if it did help you deal with the in the situation you were in.......maybe you can tell her if it was helpful to you or not.
Tangled
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thearpist telling about herself in Thearpy - Tangled Web - 07-01-2012, 07:41 PM