Registration Troubles
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
News/Information  Registration Troubles
When you try to register you get a message saying:

Quote:Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration.

Forum spamming is a huge problem. Mosaic Minds employs some checks to protect the forum from spammers registering and posting to the site, but these tools are not always 100% perfect. If you get a message like this when trying to register, please use the link below to contact the forum admins/mods for assistance.

Contact the Mods
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
05-28-2012, 09:39 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
RE: Registration Troubles
hi all glad to be back how is everyone doing hope all is well with everyone miss you all look forward to finding healing as I have felt like I have been back from an another planet and have come back to earth quite scary to say the least ....some funky stuff is going on in my brain ..I keep falling down and blocking out several times out of no where seeing stars hard time seeing and having problems with cognitive abilities ...quite frustrating cant function well at all have no help trying to just keep my head up and my faith in god to keep me going ok peace and blessings just peachy
07-03-2017, 12:19 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

hi all glad to be back how is everyone doing hope all is well with everyone miss you all look forward to finding healing as I have felt like I have been back from an another planet and have come back to earth quite scary to say the least ....some funky stuff is going on in my brain ..I keep falling down and blocking out several times out of no where seeing stars hard time seeing and having problems with cognitive abilities ...quite frustrating cant function well at all have no help trying to just keep my head up and my faith in god to keep me going ok peace and blessings just peachy
07-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hi Just Peachy. Sorry for your troubles. Just an FYI in case you aren't aware. You do not need to keep coming to this board once you have been approved. You are allowed to wander at will.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-03-2017, 06:17 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

hi peoples didn't know that thanks for the info that helps now I get it just peachy
07-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

TO PEOPLES IN REFERENCE TO WHAT U SAID ABOUT WRITING IN CAPS THAT PEOPLE ACCEPT IT IF U LET THEM KNOW Y ..IM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND U CAN U PLEASE CLARIFY THAT IF U DONT MIND.... THANKS CAUSE THE WAY I AM GETTING IT OR UNDERSTANDING IT IS R U SAYING THAT EACH AND EVERY POST I WRITE..THAT I HAVE TO WRITE AND SAY I AM NOT SHOUTING AT U OR ANYONE ELSE OR R U SAYING THAT I ONLY HAVE TO WRITE IT OR SAY IT LIKE I DID ONCE IN THAT LAST POST THAT I WROTE ....I GUESS Y I AM ASKING IS WHAT IF SOMEONE DIDNT READ OR SEE THE PREVIOUS POST I WROTE ..WILL ANYONE THINK I AM YELLING AT THEM I HOPE NOT CUZ I WOULDNT DO THAT ANYWAYS CUZ I WOULDNT STOOP THAT LOW.....THANKS JP
07-05-2017, 09:41 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
hi just peachy, we can answer this. if you write in all caps there will be people who interpret it as yelling or whatever else.
remember that not everyone will read all your posts or remember that you once said that when you capitalise it doesn't mean you're yelling. so, if you want to be clear you would want to say what you mean each time you write in all caps.
- - should add to this, if you always use caps because it's easier for you to type, then people will get used to it and that is also fine. you may just have to explain a bit in the beginning..

hope that helps Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 12:25 PM by nats.)
07-05-2017, 12:19 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

I AM WRITING IN CAPS .C.UZ OF VISION ISSUES AND MUCH EASIER AND QUICKER TO ..TYPE DEFINITELY NOT YELLING AT ANYONE ..THANKS NATS FOR ANSWERING THE ? S SO SOON I UNDERSTAND IT AND FEEL BETTER NOW ABOUT IT .... HOW COME WHEN I TYPE SOMETIMES THE I BEAM OR CURSOR MOVES AROUND AND MIXES IN WITH OTHER SENTENCES I WROTE ALREADY ... ITS WEIRD IT CHOPS UP THE SENTENCES IN PIECES WITH WRITING THAT I DIDNT WRITE IN THAT ORDER ..IN CASE ANYONE IS THINKING IM IMAGINING THIS IM NOT I LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I ASKE D MY FRIEND TO HELP ME TYPE A LETTER ON MY MINI LAPTOP OR TABLET WITH A KEYBOARD I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS THE REAL NAME OF THIS THING I HAVE.. I SURE DONT KNOW ALL THESE TECHINICAL NAMES FOR ALL THESE ELECTRONICS...AND SHE SAID WHATS GOING ON ITS TYPING AND PUTTING THINGS THERE I DIDNT WRITE ..CAUSE THEY R SO SMALL SHE SAID ITS HARD TO SEE THE LETTERS ..I USE A MAGNIFYING GLASS CAUSE ITS HARD TO SEE THE LETTERS.SO IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE THE LETTERS BIGGER OR THICKER SO ITS EASIER TO SEE THE LETTERS BETTER BUT YET NOT MAKE THE WHOLE SCREEN BIGGER CAUSE I TRIED THAT AND IT MAKES IT WORSE CUZ THEN IEVERYTHING ROUGHLY GETS CHOPPED OUT AND OUT OF FOCUS ..I TRIED THIS THROUGH THE ZOOM ..IS THERE A WAY TO GET TO THE FONT SIZE TO MAKE THE LETTERS MORE THICKER AND BOLD AND NOT FINE KIND OF LIKE THE WAY A MAGIC MARKER IS SOME HAVE A FINE SOME R THICK ON THEIR POINTS .. THIS ? IS FO R ANYONE TO ANSWER IF THEY KNOW HOW TO DO IT THANKS JP
07-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

there probably is, but you would need somebody there with you to show you as it depends on your computer etc. do you know anyone who is good with computers that you could ask? otherwise, could you go back to where you got your laptop and ask them for help? tech is great but really annoying when it doesn't work how we want!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-06-2017, 06:14 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

thanks nats I don't get it u said that the smiles buttons and others don't work then how do u and others get them o n the posts to work in the posts u and others write as well as the bag over heads just wondering cant figure that one out also how come it says no icons its colored in a black circle with ppost icon what does that mean the buttons don't move I tried many times any one can answer if they know thanks jp donot subscribe to thread whats that mean ?
07-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

hi just peachy,
i said the smilies buttons don't work. that means that if you click on the buttons, nothing will happen. some of us use smilies that we know the code for in our posts. for example, to make a smiling face you combine : and ) so it looks like : ) or Smile that's the only one we know but other people may know more of them..
07-11-2017, 05:41 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

HI NATS NICE TRY SHOWING ME THE SMILES EITHER I DONT GET IT OR IT JUST DIDNT WORK I TRIED FEW TIMES..DIDNT WORK .ITS FUNNY CUZ IT WORKED JUST BY MOVING THE PICTURES ON A DIFFERENT DID SITE YEARS AGO ... ITT SAYS POST ICON THEN UNDERNEATH IT SAYS NO ICON AND A LITTLE BLACK CIRCLE COLORED IN IS HEIR A WAY TO CHANGE IT TO NO CIRCLE COLORED IN JUST ASKING IN CASE U KNEW...Y DOES IT SAY AT BOTTOMDONOT SUBSCRIBE TO THREAD THIS THREAD ALSO HAS COLORED IN BLACK CIRCLE ...JP
07-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems with registration Poodlepal 4 4,369 09-17-2017, 07:16 PM
Last Post: just peachy
  Not Receiving Registration Email? FunctioningAlex 3 3,581 07-12-2017, 12:26 PM
Last Post: FunctioningAlex
News/Information PLEASE READ: New Registration Emails The Warren 3 4,076 02-24-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: The People