Question Symbols below
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Video  Symbols below
I cannot tell what some of the new ones are. I did scroll over them but nothing showed. Like the one I am attaching.Anon-32
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-06-2012, 04:49 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Symbols below
I mean the window like symptom not the disguise one.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-06-2012, 04:50 AM
Find Reply
The Warren Offline
Configurator of Things

Threads: 95
RE: Symbols below
That's a film strip for "video". I need to put up a key to the icons somewhere and have no time to do it until later in the month.
"And I'm a million different people from one day to the next." - The Verve, Bittersweet Symphony
06-06-2012, 07:21 AM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Question  RE: Symbols below
(06-06-2012, 07:21 AM)The Warren Wrote: That's a film strip for "video". I need to put up a key to the icons somewhere and have no time to do it until later in the month.

Hi, all of the Warren--

I'm a tad slow: what would you use video for? I don't remember that ever coming up. I'm guessing it means vids can be attached now, and thus a flag for it?

You guys really have rocked the work on this site! I hope you're all patient with us as we figure it out. Any confusion is not indicative of any dislike for the changes. I think it'll be fun and helpful with all the new stuff!

Last thing: it's been a few months or so since we've been here. Are you new? Or did you come here before under a different user handle? Or is our memory failing us as usual? Since it seems you're admin, I was just wondering. I feel as if I was asleep for years and woke up to a whole parallel universe or something! Undecided
06-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Symbols below
Hey, orek....The Warren is Lea, sidra, et. al. Since folks have to use a single nick for the whole group, that's the one they decided to use.

The video option is useful if a person wants to link to a YouTube video or whatever. We haven't done it, but it could come in handy.

Curious about your avatar. Is that your grandchild?

MDs
06-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Website Find Reply