Daniel MT
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  Daniel MT
Talking of aging and d*th will scroll mt
Daniel is almost 80 years old. We have less time with him everyday because he isn’t up at 06:00 his time ( 22:00) for us. We used to have 2 hours together each morning and 2 each night. Now we are lucky if he is up by midnight or time and we get 30 minutes with him. They say that love is watching someone d*e. We think that process is starting or has in a bigger sense than what everyone on the planet is doing at different rates. People say primary attachment happens as a baby but it didn’t happen for us until we met Daniel.

Our FOO could have been kidnapped by aliens or sucked up in a tornado and even as small kids we would have been like well the world has just improved by the subtracting of 2 idiots. We were close to our grandma and this slow loss process was hard with her too.

However, even that was never allowed to reach full attachment because Mr x was jealous and wouldn’t let me be with grandma enough for fully secure primary attachment to happen. Just needed to vent because most people won’t even let me acknowledge what I see happening.... if anyone has lost a parent and seen it coming a long way off, it would be nice to hear how you dealt with it. Just to hear options. Thanks some in our system are saying we should just put tickets to England on our CC and the rest of the consequences can go to H*ll.
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
02-14-2020, 06:49 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Daniel MT
My friend's father passed away a few nights ago. In this case, he was a good Dad. Not perfect but who is perfect? My friend has taken it hard. His father already had the big C and a second illness set in.

We never know when someone is going to leave us. It could be sudden or it could be slow. Either way, it is difficult. It must be more so if you are far away from each other physically. I do hope you have someone you can talk with about this. No matter the circumstances of losing someone is difficult.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-15-2020, 05:53 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Rejected by Daniel dreamers 10 4,533 06-02-2019, 02:39 AM
Last Post: Five of Hearts