End of a long chapter - I think
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
SRA content  End of a long chapter - I think
Yesterday I went down to the police station. I wanted to know if there are any photos of me in the collection the red-robed b*st*rd was charged for a decade or so ago.

Afterward, I walked around for a while. Actually walked 10467 steps. I came home and did some thinking. I wrote my T and told her that the issue was done with. It is my last attempt to bring the church up on charges of red dot stuff.

I am not saying that I am lying. I am erasing all of the reports that I put in. I am just saying that I am tired of this issue and I need to forward with my life. I have been fighting for so long. If photos do come up I am sure that the matter will be settled quickly. Regardless, I will always have anger but I will push it to the back of my brain.

I am tired of fighting this issue. It is time to move on.

I walked for a while afterward. 10, 467 steps. Today I am still in my PJs.

Time to unwind from all of that crap. Time to let it go. I feel good.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-01-2019, 08:24 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: End of a long chapter - I think
that makes sense. at some point moving forward becomes preferable to focusing back. totally support your decision (and your right to change your mind later if you should do so!)
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: End of a long chapter - I think
Still haven't heard about this.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-01-2019, 12:36 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SRA content This chapter may be impossible The People 3 3,457 04-30-2019, 10:08 PM
Last Post: dreamers