Bored
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Bored
We are bored bored bored. If you check Alberta weather you will see that it has been raining since our very long winter ended. On Wednesday we went to the mall after coffee and cribbage (We won both games). It was good to be able to walk around. Unfortunately, someone spent money on a t-shirt that was expensive and doesn't even fit properly. So doing that is not a good idea. Some areas of the cities got flooded.

Makes us drink more wine which is both unhealthy and fattening. We did skip it tonight. We also skipped grocery shopping though and we have almost nothing to eat.

Night all.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-19-2019, 04:37 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Bored
boredom is really frustrating. having constant rain can be a downer too, although i know people who love it. hope the weather clears up soon so you can get out without having to go to the mall to be able to walk about.
07-19-2019, 08:01 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
I would trade it’s been over 100 degrees here for weeks which means that we cannot get out until after dark. So, we emphasize with boredom but the reason is different. Want to trade? Audiobooks and computer games have been our life since summer started.

We could start a book club online. Right now the teens and bigs are reading the hunger games with Daniel. It’s available as a video book on YouTube and big says only the person who put it on YouTube can get in trouble. So, anyone can listen to it without a problem for free.

That’s not a kid book though so every other day the little kids listen to the magic far away tree series with Daniel. Those are video books too.
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019, 08:47 PM by dreamers.)
07-19-2019, 08:38 PM
Find Reply
Five of Hearts Offline

Threads: 11
Boredom is my worst enemy. I work three days a week by myself and it is soooooo boring, mind numbing and repetitive. I don't know how much more I can take. I like being by myself but only if it's doing something I like.
07-24-2019, 06:42 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Have you heard of Habitica, fiveofhearts? It’s a gameified habit tracker/to do list. It helps me get boring school stuff done. So it might help with your work it’s hard to imagine a job where you are completely alone.is it online? My Bible college is online and independent study so it’s very boring. It helps to be earning rewards in a game though.

Let me know if if either of you guys wants to read audiobooks from the library if paper would be preferable. We just thought YouTube because they are free and because we need audiobooks

Sorry if suggestions are putting you guys off, we do have Asperger’s syndrome and unless someone says outright that they just want someone to listen or sit with them, it can be hard for us to tell when sharing ideas is appreciated and when not especially in a text only environment like this.we don’t mean to be annoying

-unknown
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 04:02 AM by dreamers.)
07-25-2019, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
Five of Hearts Offline

Threads: 11
Hi dreamers, nothing you say is ever annoying and I always appreciate shared ideas. I don't work online, its in a workshop, but the work is quite repetitive, the main boring thing is I am literally alone all day besides the occasional delivery. If I was engaged by what I was doing or had someone to banter with it would be different. I spent five days of last week (winter holidays) hiking alone in the Watagan mountains and wasn't bored for a single second, one second at work and I'm already board. Outside of work I'm so busy I don't have time to get bored.
07-25-2019, 05:06 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Thanks five of hearts, we kind of felt like maybe we put The People off... don’t know why and we misread social cues a lot. So maybe not...idk

-unknown
07-26-2019, 04:38 AM
Find Reply