I need to stop
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  I need to stop
watching Dr. Phil. I could share today's story but the adults should both still be in jail. Yes it is wonderful that some of these people get helped. However, it is just a reminder to me of how many sociopathic, stupid people there are in the world. I don't understand why they want to flaunt that ugliness in public. The kids, yes. It is their last hope as far as they can see. But adults who are so stunted in their emotional growth and refuse to be the person their kids need them to be. Sometimes it triggers me and today was one of those times.

It is just so dark. Thank God Ellen is on afterward, bringing dreams to people.

Of course on those days I sometimes get jealous but she also brings tears to my eyes when she helps people. Like the little girl who was just on with her mother and Pharrell (who I love too because of his gentle spirit).
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-08-2019, 07:04 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: I need to stop
it sounds like you have a good sense of what is positive for you (Ellen) and what is more problematic (Dr. Phil). habits (especially tv watching habits) are hard to break, but it sounds like letting go of Dr. Phil would be a positive for you. we're cheering you on to make that change.
07-08-2019, 07:31 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: I need to stop
Thanks Mosaic. It is like he is on repeat. We usually try to avoid such shows. Not sure how we got sucked into it. I cannot imagine going on there.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-16-2019, 06:12 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Will it ever stop???????????????? The People 1 1,779 03-12-2018, 06:18 AM
Last Post: nats
Scared Need to stop texting with sister The People 3 2,768 01-09-2018, 04:50 AM
Last Post: The People