Father’s Day sad and angry) MT
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
Sad  Father’s Day sad and angry) MT
Can someone please sit with us ? Father’s Day is so hard. Daniel is the only daddy we have ever trusted enough to call daddy and he is so far away.

attention all fidiots. When someone says they are stuck somewhere it isn’t polite to reply but ( place) is so nice.. I love it there with a bunch of flipping heart emojis) Exile sucks No matter where the hell it is. So take your pro-California junk and shove it. If all you can say is that I am lucky to be in California after I say I am separated from my true family then pick a direction and naff off in it!

Someone on a chat room asked how Father’s Day was and we were honest. And since this idiot is currently apparently next on the national brain transplant list, they replied with oh I love Cali!
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
06-17-2019, 12:43 AM
Find Reply
Five of Hearts Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Father’s Day sad and angry) MT
I will sit with you
06-17-2019, 01:41 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Thanks five of hearts. On top of everything we have less time with Daniel as her gets older and sleeps more he will be 79 this year. And the time we do have with him he seems to always be multitasking. So, it’s hard to just have time with him like we used to.

-unknown
06-17-2019, 04:10 AM
Find Reply
Five of Hearts Offline

Rejoice in what you have
06-18-2019, 03:48 AM
Find Reply
Five of Hearts Offline

Rejoice in what you have.

I miss my dad, I lost him two years ago. No bad stuff in my life ever came from my parents, they were always good to me, I can not reasonably fault them. Even tho I sometimes feel like they failed to protect me, I know it wasn't their fault. I have been very lucky in my life. It sounds like you are lucky to have Daniel in your life.
06-18-2019, 03:59 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Yeah Daniel is a major blessing. Our bad stuff came from our legal, adoptive ( paper only) “dad. And the preschool teacher who was most likely either S*t*n incarcerated or Hitler reincarnated. Mom somehow thinks Mrs x is nice. So, our mom is clueless but can’t really be blamed either.

She invited Mrs x to my college graduation. Luckily, Mrs X was born about a year after Noah’s Ark hit dry ground. So, she was too old and fubarred to come. I only know mom invited her because she sent a gift card to my favorite store. ( still think it’s beyond creepy that she knew which store. We paid for a random persons stuff rather than getting something from her...

But I digress, Daniel is our only parent who actually parents. Mom is clueless and we still think “ dad” thought he was purchasing a ping pong table instead of adopting a child. He probably wrote letters to some poor company about his table never arriving.

-unknown
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019, 01:36 AM by dreamers.)
06-22-2019, 01:31 AM
Find Reply
Five of Hearts Offline

I'm sure it's not creepy that she knew your fave store, she probably just asked your mum.
06-25-2019, 02:15 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Does it ever make you angry? The People 3 2,181 06-22-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Five of Hearts
  Getting angry The People 2 2,390 01-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Last Post: The People
  So frustrated & angry because I've regressed Cammy 4 3,305 02-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Cammy
  So angry with my doctor Cammy 5 4,704 09-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Last Post: rainbows
Angry I am so angry at T Tangled Web 3 3,450 03-29-2015, 07:21 PM
Last Post: The People