Hello
Chimera Offline

Threads: 2
Hello
Hello all. I’m glad I found this forum.
When you don’t have anything to compare your experiences to, everything feels normal. I had inklings I wasn’t “normal” for years, but i only recently have a name for what it is.

I do not have a diagnosis, though I am in therapy. I’m trying, well, we are trying to determine what that would be like, feel like, what kind of affect it may have on the life we currently lead.

As of now, I know there are six (four female, two male), though no one really has a name. Everyone answers more to a role than a name other than the body’s given one. Reasons for that likely don’t belong in an intro post ^__^

I am hopeful that coming here will help us understand this life we lead. It’s comforting to find others who experience similar. Thank you for creating this safe space.

-Chimera
04-20-2019, 11:43 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Hello
hi Chimera, welcome to MM Smile i like your name.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-20-2019, 11:56 AM
Find Reply
Chimera Offline

Thank you for the welcome! And for the compliment. I wanted something that fit and finding names is always difficult for us. ^__^
04-20-2019, 12:19 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
names can be difficult. it feels important to find something representative but often hard for people to agree!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-20-2019, 05:41 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
Welcome to mosaic minds! we hope to see you around the forums!
04-20-2019, 06:01 PM
Find Reply
Chimera Offline

Nats, yeah, getting everyone to agree is almost impossible some days.

Mosaic, thank you! I’m poking around more fully now, but I’m sure you will.
04-21-2019, 11:31 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hi Chimera. Labels are not necessary for people to come here. I am glad that you find us too. And I do hope that you keep coming back I think it is good that your T doesn't want to rush things but you know who or what is within you. One Day at a Time.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-24-2019, 04:10 AM
Find Reply
Chimera Offline

The People,
Thank you! No, he's not trying to rush things, and I've not expressed to him that I know I dissociate nor that I've identified multiples in here. Yes, one day at a time. ^__^
04-24-2019, 11:56 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
woch for litels or kids. we alus hava kid comed out afore the bigs com.we hav many many. but LUS kid com first. frist kidbe out her named kate she 8. friets alter we met. tak them for ise crème at the park woch the dogges.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-27-2019, 06:47 AM
Find Reply