Would you tell?
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
May trigger  Would you tell?
This is MT but not from home. Starts in high school. Continued I my 30s. Question at end. Hope it is in the right place.

I haven't had many friends in my life unless they were safely married. Even then not all of them. However, in high school there was a fairly popular guy who I thought was my friend. Only he would make S comments to me. I had no desire whatsoever.

On the last night before grad I was at a party. He and another guy a group of us hung out with made a full of me. I didn't know others were walking until I got up and walked away.

I moved west. I heard that the first guy was in town and I did not want him to have my number. Sadly I ran into him at a pub. The rest is too ugly to write about.

I have come across his facebook page. His wife (who was already his wife with 2 boys in school on that night) I am so tempted to tell her. It is doubtful that she would believe me Nobody else does. But I think she should know what he gets up to when he was out of town. It was about 15 years ago but feels like yesterday. Would you tell her? He met up with me prepared.
01-01-2019, 09:28 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Would you tell?
we would, but we err on the side of truth and often regret a bit afterwards. do what is best for you as there's no way to predict what's best for others in this scenario.

if he came prepared for something he shouldn't then she deserves to know. how she uses the info is on her and not you.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
01-02-2019, 03:15 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

WE SPOKE WITH T AND DECIDED NOT TO TELL WIFE. I REMEMBER HER AS BEING QUITE A SNOB AND IS PROBABLY MORE SO BEING MARRIED TOTHE HIGH SCHOOL HERO.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-19-2019, 05:59 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

fixed Smile I need to stop eating at my laptop!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Find Reply