People confirming your memories
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  People confirming your memories
Doo you still have a part of you, after many many years, that thinks "there is no way in hell a person could survive what is in this crazy head.

Then someone says something to confirm it

And someone else confirms another chapter with information you didn't know.

And then... again.

I just want to scream and cry and my head is sooooo out of control. I kept busy today but it was so hard not to just sit down and get f*ck*ng drunk. That wasn't a safe idea. But I cannot shut up the screams.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-13-2018, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: People confirming your memories
it hasn't happened to me for a long while, but i remember the jolt the first time it happened. i really went into a spiral downward and was shook up for quite a while. (and to make matters worse, my t was on vacation that week)

it's good you didn't give in to the impulse to get drunk. i wish i knew how to shut up the screams, or to give them a healthier outlet.

having something confirmed is really difficult to deal with. sending you as much positive energy as i can - and hoping you can find some quiet
09-13-2018, 09:35 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: People confirming your memories
It is not the first time it has happened. However, this memory has been confirmed 3 times. Plus the damage done when I fell off my bike twice caused me to relive it gain and again. It has been a stinky cheese summer and we got our first day of snow on September 12.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-14-2018, 12:01 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Some people win, some people lose The People 3 2,916 08-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Collectively US