Message for Nats
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Message for Nats
Hi Nats! I haven't seen you in a while. I hope you are still reading. You still have a right to create the original piece that we decided we wanted to use. It has occurred to me that I may have offended you. I am not sure if you were in the middle of exams or whatever else may have been going on. You did mention that you are Muslim and according to the calendar there was one of your holy days recently.

If you would still like to create the knot and choose the colours, please feel free to go ahead. I know I have been pushing for this to be done. The idea comes and I become anxious for it to be done. However, this is not my site and not my choice alone. I want it to be a group project and a group decision. I just want it to move forward.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-24-2018, 06:12 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Message for Nats
hi People! we are ok and no you definitely didn't offend us or contribute to our being gone. we've just come back home from several travels that took about two months - wonderful experience but extremely busy with very long days and not enough sleep. there is a lot to catch up on now.

we have just been looking at the different tree designs and will have a go at a very simple sketch tonight just to get the conversation going again. that way we can make changes if people like some elements and not others...
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-26-2018, 03:49 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Message for Nats
I hope you had a wonderful trip. I hope to hear more about it as I am an armchair traveller!

I am soooo excited that you have taken a step toward our project Smile Not to pressure you as settling inform travelling is tough. However, I cannot wait to see your work! Welcome back!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-28-2018, 03:04 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  message from The People mosaic 0 516 01-24-2023, 10:02 AM
Last Post: mosaic
  On Denial (in answer to nats) tweeter 17 15,288 08-26-2018, 03:51 AM
Last Post: nats
Happy A Nice Phone Message The People 2 2,392 08-23-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: The People
  Question for Nats The People 4 3,080 08-09-2018, 02:52 AM