Collecting needy people
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Question  Collecting needy people
I am not referring to anyone that I have met here. For most of us I figure that we are all at the same stage of growth although we may be heading in different directions. However, we have a need for friends and have become like an owl who pulls people under her wings. Once we get to know them we come to recognize that they are twisting out of their own emotional straight jackets. Whether they have money or not, (we don't) are educated or not, we have no friends that do normal well. Even when we look back it is like this for the most part.

Anyone else?
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Collecting needy people
none of the people we care about do normal well, though some pretend well and some are highly successful in their various endeavours. we tend to rub 'normal' people the wrong way..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-26-2018, 03:58 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
The people, we are the same way all our lives we have been a magnet to those not seen as normal...like sees like....i think it's just who we are you know....ive never tried to figure it out because it just kept happening...connection
08-26-2018, 06:19 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
I am glad I am not alone in this. I guess it might be expected. Women with their own business become friends. Homosexuals find each other. There is talk of gaydar. Maybe e have Needar. Not that we are not needy ourselves! Smile
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-28-2018, 03:12 AM
Find Reply