Has this happened to anyone
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
May trigger  Has this happened to anyone
We video chat with a friend and this week Paul one of my alters was talking to our friend. They decided to pray together and Paul asked the others to join. So many of them tried to come out all at once many had been sleeping. The more they all tried to grab the stearing wheel the further back I went till I was gone for several hours. Paul and one other tried to get them all back in. Thankfully my friend was not going to leave till he knew I came back...it took a while of him calling my name b4 this was done. After I was a mess and we all are still a mess.
07-26-2018, 02:07 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Has this happened to anyone
You gotta good friend but caing everone out a onsenot so good. we have2-3 com out a the same time it caos,
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-26-2018, 02:40 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
Thanks people I ve never had that happen not like. It waa like all the alters that I could possibly have asleep or not they were all trying to come out at the same time 1) it was confusing when I came back. 2) or took a long time to come back because it was chaos. 3) my friend all he could do was watch and try to help out as best he could. It felt like I would never come back. My friend was told they were having a hard time getting them to all go back where they came from. I dont know I dont get it. The most for me to be our would be 3. Im glad to know this has happened to others
07-28-2018, 05:17 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
I got traumatized once and pushed out of 'the driver's seat'. The persona in my place was horrifically hysterical and out of control and was not leaving. My husband was horrified. He sat with me for hours holding me and calling my name, begging me to return to him. It took time, but I managed to find my way back and other than a few switches here and there in response to emotional trauma, this has not happened to me again. It was very scary, however. I felt like I was gone, yet I was fully aware that I was no longer in control of the body or what was being said - it was like watching my body with someone else in control of it (well, that's exactly what it was), but I remember how scared I was that I was going to be stuck like that forever.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
12-21-2018, 10:22 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Caution Has this happened to anyone? The People 1 2,255 12-07-2013, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Marley
  not sure what happened dreamers 5 4,776 03-11-2013, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Cammy