Attention fidiot job applicants
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  Attention fidiot job applicants
Just a thought here but IF You CANNOT READ the F-Ing job description maybe it’s a sign that you SHOULD NOT apply without learning more of the language that it’s written in first. Henceforth we will no longer repeat ourselves about anything we have already included in the description. We feel like we’re living out a live action version of Pete and Repeat on the boat ( aka the never ending joke). Just to be clear, if you cannot read English, F-off and quit wasting my time!!!

Note: this is venting about the people who have applied to illistrate Danel’s kid’s book and is not directed at anyone here at mm.
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
07-24-2018, 07:41 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Attention fidiot job applicants
Smile Sadly, people don't often fully read job postings.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
We should start putting random weird read checks in like “ by applying you acknowledge your understanding that we will require the person we hire to wear purple shoes on Fridays.
We do that in online disclaimers we write for social groups. So our social group applications always have at least one weird question like what is the name of the orange zebra mentioned in the disclaimer?
Lizzy
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
07-25-2018, 02:36 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hahahhaha! My sister was in grade 6 and she had to write at test. She and one other girl got 100% The questions. Write your name. Read the test all the way through before answering any questions. The last statement said "ignore all of the questions and put your pencil down." My very bright sister and a mentally disabled girl got 100%. Everyone else answered every stupid question. Some applicants are like that.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-26-2018, 03:07 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noas attention...... Tangled Web 1 2,513 09-18-2012, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Noa