Hubby just came home hurt- AGAIN
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Hubby just came home hurt- AGAIN
I love my husband dearly, but is he ever clumsy. Not even so much clumsy as he just doesn't be careful with himself. I keep telling him that it's lucky he married a paramedic, because all I do is bandage, suture, fix, medicate, inject meds, and fix all manner of owies on this guy. He is constantly hurt. Today it's the shoulder he was told not to use under any circumstances. SIGH. I guess I better get the ultrasound kit out and then the ice packs. I've literally never seen anything like it in my life. He would be perfect for people learning their first first aid class - they'd definitely get good working on him, bless him. Okay, I better go and get some medical supplies together and see what I can do with this one. Luckily he's seeing his shoulder doc tomorrow and I'm going to go along and totally snitch on him. I'm SUCH a brat!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2018, 08:58 PM by Cammy.)
06-21-2018, 08:56 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Hubby just came home hurt- AGAIN
ouch! (for him) glad you have the skills and tools to be helpful when he hurts himself.
06-22-2018, 09:51 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Hubby just came home hurt- AGAIN
Not a brat. Caring!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-22-2018, 04:59 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post