Update since my last visit to this page
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  Update since my last visit to this page
- I did not get new glasses and am still wearing the ones with a chip in my line of vision.

- I still have a hole in my tooth

-I had a hysterectomy about 6 years ago. Most people get to stop having the down there check up once that is done. However, because I had precancerous cells back then I have to get checked once in a while. Tomorrow is upon me suddenly and the once in awhile is upon me. I should be happy that I didn't have the full C and have to have further treatment after the surgery. But right now.... It sucks!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-19-2018, 11:49 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Update since my last visit to this page
that does stink. hoping it goes as smoothly as possible and that everything is ok.
04-20-2018, 09:07 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
ugh, hope it goes well! you've reminded me i'm supposed to make an appointment for the same - they gave up on me responding and stopped sending reminders... at least the next generation will have HPV tests and shouldn't have to go through this triggery screening all the time.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-20-2018, 06:38 PM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
I have been struggling lately with medical issues anyone on this group have fibromyalgia I was recently diagnosed with it ..oh boy is life ever hard to deal with ..I have lots of brain fog memory lapses and low back pain ..lots of fatigue .. sense of not knowing whats going on ..also anyone have difficulty with time management .with the did as well as difficulty with daily living skills I struggle with this even though I am retired...
04-28-2018, 11:01 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
not sure it's time management or just time conceptualisation - we just blame the DID, but obviously can't do that when talking to other people...!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Just talking First Chiropractor Visit Ever.... MakersDozn 9 7,316 08-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Last Post: tweeter