PDoc
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  PDoc
I had written a letter on the weekend and BCCd it to friends. Some responded. In it I explained that I would like to take a p/t job. Partly out of boredom and partly out of a need for more cash.

PDoc referred to it today.She obviously only got the boredom part. Anyone who stops working (or most people) after many years of dress pants and shoes recognizes that their cost of living actually drops in that area. No daily COFFEE and one for your neighbour. Less money on gas.

She so doesn't get me. I am 60 soon for Pete sake and I will fall asleep at work on some days. I have sudden toilet needs some days and Two was glad T was cancelled yesterday as we had so much gas they could have floated us.

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 05:17 AM by The People.)
01-24-2018, 05:16 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: PDoc
im sorry your pdoc is so obtuse. hoping you have success in finding p/t work somewhere.
01-24-2018, 09:48 AM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Understand the sudden toilet needs. Hope you can find a job.
01-24-2018, 05:29 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Won't be looking for work unless it is occasional and under the table. I don't have the focus to work regularly as T agreed with this evening. Plus if I worked Would lose cent for cent. Not worth it. That is what the issue was. She cannot understand why I wouldn't go for this.My disability insurance claims every cent that I make. So I would be working for less than nothing. Not worth it. Better to stay busy in other ways. Working on that. Thanks for listening though.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-25-2018, 01:19 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
probably most pdocs don't need to understand these days, they just need to medicate and/or refer. the faster they can do that the better for them. it doesn't seem like a very emotionally rewarding job so no real incentive to put effort into individuals. what kind of jobs would you like to do?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
01-26-2018, 04:54 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PDoc is prejudiced The People 0 1,206 07-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Last Post: The People