So sick of it!!!!!!!!!!! MT
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  So sick of it!!!!!!!!!!! MT
I just turned on Comedy Central and it wasn't funny!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt Laurer or however the hell you spell his name is the latest man fired for inappropriate sexual behaviour. The last in how many names. Or should I just say next in line?

Yes it is great that people finally free to come forward. But I am sick of this sh*t.

Sick Sick Sick@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-30-2017, 03:51 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: So sick of it!!!!!!!!!!! MT
here, here! i agree it is really sickening. and it doesn't seem to have an end.
11-30-2017, 02:11 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
I sent emails to t and pdoc. Pdoc lives in a different world I swear. She didn't understand why it triggered me. She compared it to how she hates hearing the stories from First Nations people re how they were robbed.She is not first nation.Obviously just prejudiced.

SA of others can be triggering to people like us. It also caused my ED to flair up. That is her "specialty." Not a word re that.I don't think she knows what to do with me.I only see her 1x monthly because I need her to fill out my disability forms.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-01-2017, 12:35 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi the people i couldnt agree with you more on this subject .. i thought it was just me that got really triggered about sex ual abuse when others talked about it . what i have experienced with pysch docs is that most of them that i have worked with or that i have come into contact with , have little or no concept with human emotion and suffering and what it means when their patients have it and how it affects their patients lives .i think they sometimes get so hung up in diagnosis and dosage of meds that they forget that their patients are real people that have feelings and emotions and that we actually feel things in everyday life . peace and blessings just peachy
12-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger kitty sick again The People 1 2,154 03-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn