Trying again
Lands of Rain Offline

Threads: 3
Trying again
I see the last time we logged in here was January. And before that it was years (with a different name). We really want/need to talk to others like us but it never seems to work. I suspect I know the reason... but how to get past that. So hard. At any rate immensely glad this place is still here. Time is not everyting
11-18-2017, 02:49 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Trying again
hi Lands of Rain and welcome back! what do you think the reason is that you can't talk to others, if you want to say? just curious, so feel free to talk about something else instead Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
11-18-2017, 07:21 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Glad you keep trying. Very brave as it is so scary for you.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-19-2017, 12:38 AM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
I remember being so afraid of posting. Glad you stopped in to say hi. This really is a wonderful place of support. Hope you feel some level of calm coming here.
11-19-2017, 03:02 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Haha. I remember not understanding how the boards worked when I came.Barely understood how computers worked. We would use the office computer and not clear our history so staff member knew what we were looking up. But we would get really mad about something that was out of control of anyone. We finally figured out how things worked.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-20-2017, 12:01 PM
Find Reply