New Alters and problems
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
May trigger  New Alters and problems
In the past 6 months ive had 3 new ones appear. For months "hoodie" didnt trust me to give his name. Now I have it Shaun. Then last week 2 new ones presented, Shelby and Loki. Since Shelby has come out we have had a hard time she is a twin to another her name is Samantha. Shelby is the emotional side where Samantha is the physical side. Since Shelby had come out we are having Flashback dreams and on and off sleeping due to it. Shelby represents the emotional side to SA and assaults we have suffered and her twin is the physical part, taking over when bad things happened. I hate the feelings I hatw the dreams I dont want to relive them yet I know its needed, struggling here and lots of switching and rapid switching as well.
07-25-2018, 09:44 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: New Alters and problems
How old are they? Remember, new alters often bring new memories with them. For us those memories started in dreams sometimes. You are safe. Remind them of that. Lay out some drawing and writing supplies in case they want to share something. It helps us.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-26-2018, 02:51 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

13,16,and 39 yes I was expecting it but its been so hard. The 39 yr old wont talk to me about it bit she will talk to a friend about it. I have a journal for all of them. What stinks is that the flashbacks were only the actions pf what happened now the emotions are added in because its 2 of them. The one that took the physical created one to take on the emotional part of it so now its getting hit by both. The 13 yr old is terrified. I didn't know that an alter could split and make another one from them. It does my head in.
07-26-2018, 09:21 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
We usually have flashbacks with new alters coming forward. And we get the dream thing. This morning we woke up early and were watching something on TV. Fell asleep and had a very disturbing dream. Not ready to talk about it yet because usually when they are that vivid there is something to them.

I am surprised that you are having newbies come out during this stressful time. Usually when we are maxed there is no room for anything new. So just maybe they have come to help. Whatever the reason, good luck.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-28-2018, 02:24 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Thanks people I have been super stressed this week and so on had been very difficult. The more stressed the more I switch.
07-28-2018, 05:04 AM
Find Reply