Hi all
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Hi all
Hi. It has been some time since I have stopped by. Looks like there are a lot of new people and this group is still very active. I am glad. I found this to be a very supportive and helpful group of friends. Didn't want to pop on the boards without saying hi as a lot don't know me and not sure how active I can be here.
Overall I am doing ok. Just some big life stuff happening right now. is not directly related to the DID and yet it is part of the fall out from it. I have no where to share. Dont know if I should post inside or not.
Nice to "see" some old friends.
10-14-2017, 11:39 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
RE: Hi all
HI SILENT SOCIETY TYPING IN CAPS CUZ I NEED GLASSES AND IT IS MUCH EASIER FOR ME TO READ THE POSTS AND SEE THE LETTERS.. I AM JUST PEACHY JP FOR SHORT ..NICE TO MEET YOU .. I AM NEW HERE JOINED MARCH 2017 ITS FUNNY I FEEL LIKE I ALREADY KNOW YOU CUZ IVE SEEN YOUR NAME AND READ SOME OF YOUR OLD POSTS .. SINCE WHEN NO ONE IS ON THE BOARDS .TO ANSWER QUESTIONS . I HAVE. .. I READ ALOT OF THE OLD POSTS AND I FEEL BETTER.. IT MAKES ME FEEL NOT SO ISOLATED OR SO LONELY AS I SOMETIME.S FEEL .. . OF COURSE YOU CAN POST HERE CUZ LIKE [THE PEOPLE THE WOMAN THAT CALLS HERSELF HERE THAT SAYS ALL THE TIME THERE IS NO STUPID QUESTIONS..... ] ..... AND THIS IS why we AR E HERE TO HELP OTHERS HERE AND TO GET AND RECEIVE HEALING AS WELL.. JUST PEACHY
10-14-2017, 06:52 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hello Silent Society. I am glad that you thought of us when you needed support. I did remember you. I actually tried to remember what animal picture you had next to your profile before I opened up!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-15-2017, 12:02 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
welcome and good to see you! of course you can post wherever you'd like Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-15-2017, 05:50 PM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Thanks for making me feel welcome.
10-22-2017, 09:15 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021