Messages In This Thread
RE: Do alters create "identities" on Twitter - KoalaGirl - 10-11-2017, 12:14 AM
Do alters create "identities" on Twitter
KoalaGirl Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Do alters create "identities" on Twitter
I'm such a newbie...& a little slow on the uptake sometimes. It took me like 20 mins to figure out who MM was, but you mean Mosaic Minds? Sorry. I'm still learning to navigate here.

As far as I know, Tex is not here on this site. The suspected alters are only on Twitter. Also, I'm trying not to give away too much personally identifying info about him, so my posts may be extra confusing.

The odd thing about all this is that the more I feel like this disorder is anything but bizarre (& I've told Tex that I believe having DID is a sign of strength, not weakness; a method of maintaining sanity, not a sign of having lost it), the more he acts like it's the most outlandish explanation for what's going on.

And the more he gets indignant & says nothing's wrong & I'm just trying to portray him as "sick" & "weak", the more ridiculous & obvious it seems because I have volumes of chats where he himself says he's "broken", "fractured", "evil", etc (to which I have *always* said "that's not true".)

Sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind. I start to worry that he's just messing with my head, though he has nothing to gain by that. He would literally rather I think he's a serial killer or a drug dealer than that he has DID.

But every time I've given up & let him push me away, & it's obvious that I'm withdrawing, I'll suddenly be engaged by strange, random people who might as well be sending me messages on neon signs that say "Hey, Koala! I'm part of Tex's system, but he doesn't know it! I'm hoping you can tell him about us & make him believe it!"

Seriously, the last time this happened, it was so undeniably in-your-face that I called him up after not talking to him for at least a month & asked him, "are you messing with me?"

It really is to the point that I have to believe it's him, & the only question is whether he is aware of it or not. If he is aware, he has yet to show any motivation in nearly 2 years for just messing with me.
10-11-2017, 12:14 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do alters create "identities" on Twitter - KoalaGirl - 10-11-2017, 12:14 AM