energy all gone
CloudofWitnesses Offline

Threads: 2
energy all gone
deleted
Anon-32
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2017, 10:14 PM by CloudofWitnesses.)
10-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: energy all gone
I agree with your assessment that this is not a physical/medical issue. It is just too much of a coincidence that you immediately lost your energy as soon as you moved back to the scene of the crime so to speak. Some part of you is re-living what happened, and I'll wager that this is what is causing the huge energy drain. I never used to give a lot of credence to mental states causing physical fatigue until I underwent a huge bereavement back in March of this year. I literally could not get up off the couch for almost two months, and I was amazed at just how physical psychological issues can be. So, I firmly believe that you may also be fatigued due to psychological causes.

As to how to get your old self back again, I don't know what to suggest. If it is like what I went through, then eventually the process is self-limiting and you will slowly regain your old self although it may take a few months. I found that fighting it didn't help, so I just allowed myself to rest while my mind worked itself out. You are wise in addressing possible medical issues, but chronic fatigue syndrome is one of those catch all diagnoses that they give when they don't really know what's wrong and can't find anything definitive on the tests. Hopefully if you just hang in there, let yourself rest, maybe do some journaling, you should regain yourself. I would respectfully suggest that if this problem persists more than two months to consider psychological or psychiatric intervention.

Take care and keep us posted as to how you are feeling. Hugs .... Cammy
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
10-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
hi I totally agree with you ,,, I didn't see this post until just now I pretty much answered this question at length on an another section..this is so funny that you both mentioned this on this section and I in advertantly answered it on another post that you both posted on an another section ..I don't believe in chronic fatigue syndrome I think its all bs just an another diagmosis for a dr to bill under and gurantee that he will get paid for that visit ..jp
10-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
We always have periods of total fatigue. Often it is the result of inside activity. Or when a little spends a lot of time talking with T.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-05-2017, 01:50 AM
Find Reply
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
HI THE PEOPLE WHAT AN INTERESTING THOUGHT I NEVER PAID MUCH ATTENTION TO ABOUT THE LITTLES INSIDE TALKING ALOT CAUSING THE FATIGUE NOW IT MAKES SENSE TO ME I HAVE BEEEN POSTING THAT FOR A FEW DAYS I AM SO TIRED AND DIDNT MAKE THE CONNECTION THATS WHY THANKS I WILL HAVE TO TRY TO HELP THEM RELAX BY COLORING AND DOING PUZZLES AND GIVING THEM THE MINI STUFFIES I HAVE TO HELP THEM SLEEP ..THANKS PROBLEM SOLVED JP
10-05-2017, 03:28 AM
Find Reply
CloudofWitnesses Offline

Threads: 2
deleted
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2017, 10:14 PM by CloudofWitnesses.)
10-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
there's always a reason. it's just not always possible to work it out. can you leave and see if it stops?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Find Reply