Younger memories
IamMeFree Offline

Threads: 4
Younger memories
New here. IamMeFree teenage part. I'm wondering if older younger memories eventually surface over time. Little bits of memories come forward bit by bit when they choose to in which I then have to write it or note it somewhere and describe it etc and the part that I am in at the time. Not easy to do but somehow desperate to keep these part of me as they are my story and my life. My story starts from when I was very small although many younger memories not there or very patchy.

IamMeFree
09-20-2017, 03:04 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Younger memories
it's different for everyone. we have almost no memories. other people have a lot. writing them down sounds like a good idea.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
09-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
My early memories came out bits at a time. However my first alter to come out was 8. She came the night the mother passed. Slowly my alters showed up and eventually told their stories. Even now my most active alter at home is Two. She has something to say about everything, past and present. She was actually the first alter that separated from our root person. She is quite a kid and Ts love her. I am sure she carries a a lot of who the root person would have been in a healthy environment.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-28-2017, 06:12 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Many of my younger memories are intact including the actual horrible memory of being born. My husband, however, has bits and pieces, he also has many years missing. His younger memories come like yours, in small bits and pieces. When he feels safe in the outer world, more memories surface and this year he has uncovered a lot of lost time since he feels secure in his relationship with me. I think it is fairly normal for younger memories to come up in bits and pieces, and it is probably a great idea that you are writing these things down. You may even find that reading over what you've written may trigger the discovery of more memories.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
10-03-2017, 02:52 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question before the memories The People 0 1,855 08-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Last Post: The People
Scared memories after 25 years? canucklady1971 3 3,131 07-31-2014, 01:22 AM
Last Post: The People
Just talking Difficulty Letting Go of Feelings, Memories MakersDozn 5 4,527 09-11-2013, 11:11 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn