Messages In This Thread
RE: The woman on America's Got Talent - just peachy - 08-11-2017, 11:35 PM
The woman on America's Got Talent
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
RE: The woman on America's Got Talent
Thank You The P eople for sharing that AGT clips of the show that was so amazing !!!! I love that show AGT also THE VOICE , THE X FACTOR ,BRITAINS GOT TALENT , I just absolutely love those shows I cant seem to get enough of them . neither can my alters for that matter .. I f I didn't have to deal with this thing called life . I would sit in my home, with an air conditioner (,I f I had one). I would be in bliss as well as my alters all day long ... A did Therapist said that it would be helpful to do each day, something every day with all of your alters, that they would all enjoy and like doing together ..For Us that would be watching any of the above shows cuz that would be like Us receiving all that love , satisfaction and attention, that We crave and desire , that we never got growing up .. we also would love to do something like that cuz we would be like wow we have all this talent we never realized we had ..and it feels soooo gooood !!!1 but such as life I can only dream about this stuff let alone dare to step out of my apartment and try this stuff lest i make a fool of myself ... jp
08-11-2017, 11:35 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The woman on America's Got Talent - just peachy - 08-11-2017, 11:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Woman on Dr. Phil The People 0 1,591 05-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Last Post: The People