Frustrated for getting sucked back in.
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Frustrated for getting sucked back in.
It is 4 am here and I am finally off to bed. I have been tired for hours but I got pissed off for allowing myself to get rooked into something today and I spent a lot of time pushing it out of my head. He asked me to do something that I had helped him with a long time ago. Only it goes on and on and... Last time I just stopped doing it as I never heard from him. He owes me money as I was stupid enough to loan to him. He is not a bad guy. He is just a loser. Messed up his life and won't do anything about it. And it is like he expects me to sit here and be waiting for him to call or text.. Tonight he texted and texted a few words at a time. I wanted to throw my phone. Finally I answered a question and said 'goodnight.' He got the hint. But I cannot do this with him anymore.

Another Dad I just realized. Always someone else's fault when something goes wrong, doesn't keep his promises. And he lies. Thank goodness he has never tried to hit on me besides a slight hint when I first met him. I didn't answer and he never hinted again.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-20-2017, 06:09 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Frustrated for getting sucked back in.
It's a good thing that you have firmly decided to close the door on something that has been toxic for you in the past, and is likely to continue being toxic in the future. By putting a stop to it, you are taking a step for your own well being, and in those moments when you may feel pity or regret, try to remember that this person is basically a USER and you no longer wanted to be used. It took courage. I am glad that you made this realization and took action. Good for you People, this should make you feel a little more empowered and in control. You should feel proud of yourself.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-29-2017, 02:03 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Frustrated re book The People 1 1,602 06-09-2020, 11:18 PM
Last Post: mosaic
  So frustrated & angry because I've regressed Cammy 4 3,307 02-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Cammy
  So frustrated finlyalive 3 3,457 10-21-2015, 08:13 PM
Last Post: Cammy
Angry Frustrated - sp mentioned but just as settting. The People 1 2,450 08-23-2015, 07:33 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
  Frustrated and feeling hopeless Tangled Web 2 3,239 04-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web