Where is everybody?
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Where is everybody?
Weekends have always been quiet around here but I hate coming and finding that not one person has said hello Sad
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-27-2016, 11:58 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Where is everybody?
seems totally dead doesn't it. like one of those stories where you're the last one standing... Sad
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-28-2016, 03:59 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Exactly! Busy time of year for a lot of people though. Change of seasons, people taking in the end of summer. Me. I am getting ready to move.
08-31-2016, 11:46 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

did you find a good place?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
09-01-2016, 04:13 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Haven't looked yet. Will stay with friends for a bit until I figure out what I am doing. I was already here when they found the bugs. Lucky that way. I don't have a lot of stuff and they have a fair bit of space.
09-04-2016, 12:43 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

good luck with the transition!
09-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Find Reply
Irenes Offline

Threads: 0
We've been checking occasionally but not posting. Glad you said something. Smile

We had a topology event this week and had to explain our life to a past self who is confused but happy about it. Or, well, she's a new assemblage of fragments with some memories from a particular point in the past, anyway. So we've been processing that.

Good luck with your move, People! (Is that a way that you like to be addressed?)
09-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

people or the people works. Some post under their own names. What is a topology?
09-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Find Reply
VioletPeach Offline
Violet

Threads: 2
I will say hello
Ta Tu Go Leor
01-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
We're still here. It seems like the time around the holidays pulls everyone into a busy-ness that makes things like posting go on the back burner. Hopefully with the holidays over, things will pick up a bit.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
01-15-2017, 10:48 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Yes it always happens. Sad really because it is a time when chatting etc. might b helpful but we do understand.
01-18-2017, 03:26 AM
Find Reply
VioletPeach Offline
Violet

Threads: 2
I forgot to make sure post notices are sent to my email! So sorry, I definitely want to post and chat!

~Violet
Ta Tu Go Leor
02-03-2017, 11:38 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

I love your posting picture Violet - where did you get it - did you paint this yourself? It is very lovely.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
02-06-2017, 02:45 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

yes! great new avatar Violet Smile
02-06-2017, 04:51 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Hey People: I know that you posted this in 2016, but I was just about to post the same question. Where is everybody? We ARE indeed a super elusive bunch. It feels weird that only a few of us are always posting. I keep wondering if others are just reading and not posting, or are just absent right now. I check this site at least a few times a week only to see my name everywhere. It's not that I am a narcissist and love to see my name in print, but that so few are posting. This site is so valuable for those of us who have DID. Where else can we be understood? I really wish there were more people posting. It feels so lonely this way. Maybe we need to change the name of the site to D.I.D. Support Group or something so that search engines find it, but I suppose that it is already cross referenced. So quiet here like a ghost town. Eerie.
Heart
02-14-2017, 01:19 AM
Find Reply