Having a good summer post meds
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Having a good summer post meds
We do so much better in summer and have meds thrown in this year. We are keeping busy. A bit of writing but a lot of other stuff. Volunteering. Dog and cat sitting (1 family) and we love the 3 of them. Makes us so happy since we cannot have our own. Two was chatting with the dogs after we got home this weekend.

We got our scalp burned last week handing out stuff for a Santa's Anonymous fundraiser. We sell 50/50 tickets this Sunday for same cause. We are doing other things too.

We went to a thank you party for something we did in the spring. It was yesterday. It was boring. But we went. We like stuff that keeps us active. We really like stuff that helps kids. And hanging out with the animals... there is nothing like it!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-15-2016, 01:48 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Having a good summer post meds
yes it is good to have something to keep you active. so glad you're doing better.
07-15-2016, 08:37 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Having a good summer post meds
Thanks Mosaic. We have also lost weight. Not sure if it is the meds or the activity. We are bac to where we were this time last year and have had a lot of activity. No matter what some of those stupid diet programs say, exercise is needed for physical health and weight control along with emotional health.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-17-2016, 10:53 PM
Find Reply