I have an idea.
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Idea  I have an idea.
We were discussing discussions today. I mentioned how we used to have lots of them when I first joined.

What if everyone who feels like getting involved starts a discussion. Put It on the board it should be on and just go with it. Hopefully we will be spread out instead of all being huddled on HHZ.

No topic is stupid as long as it is on the right board. Could be a loss. Could be a FOO issue. Could be anger at self or others. (Preferably others because beating ourselves up can be a habit that is useless)

Maybe someone doesn't know the right way to do laundry? Is afraid to use the public library but is so psyched about all that it holds? Maybe someone shared their DID issues with the wrong person and it backfired. Or old friends are no longer friends.

Mad at SP because... whatever.

Everyone is huddled together right now. Fly bys may figure that nothing is happening. We need action! Who is with me?
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Find Reply
purpleball Offline
New here

Threads: 2
RE: I have an idea.
I've been meaning to add a post for a while now, but I don't know what to say. I was hoping to wander around the forums a bit and get used to the people here first, but I keep forgetting.

What is a FOO issue, and what is SP? Are these forum-specific terms, or are these terms that I should know from somewhere else?

-BN
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2016, 06:07 AM by purpleball.)
06-17-2016, 06:06 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
hi BN,
FOO is family of origin and SP is spiritual stuff. no worries if you don't know what to say. we all get unsure sometimes. take good care Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
06-17-2016, 06:26 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
purpleball when we (the people) are in the 3D world (life outside the computer) we get anxious and don't talk. It isn't until we say Something to another person that we start to get a grip on the panic. We find it to be the same here. The question doesn't have to be a DID question although it can be. People have had discussions on everything from books to movies to how to deal with an overly chatty child alter. Over the years we have covered many topics. It is about getting through the day.
This is just an idea. Not a must do.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-17-2016, 04:23 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  logo idea for MM? The People 3 2,623 07-16-2015, 03:31 PM
Last Post: The People