Bad fall
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Bad fall
I continue to dog sit until tomorrow night. Yesterday I got out of the tub after a long soak. Had to rush to the John soaking wet. Some f*ck*ng idiot (friends don't own the house) put the shiniest, slipperiest flooring down! Must have been a sale.

Yup! Down we went. Hit the think the sink sits in on the way down. We lay there crying for a long time. Probably switching like crazy. T says that present physical trauma of any sort can cause body memories of past traumas.

A day later and we are still really dazed. Friends come home tomorrow and I think we are out of meds. 1/2 hour drive home to pick up more unless I can find another bubble pack somewhere in the mess of my belongings. Can't go without meds (some are for stomach and asthma and it is the height of blooming season here. Pretty but leaves me gasping for air.

Had to get someone to walk the dogs last night. My head is still a mess.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Bad fall
so sorry! we get triggered by physical trauma even if we can't feel it physically we feel it emotionally. hope you can find some meds and the rest of your time there is more peaceful.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
06-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Bad fall
Thanks Nats. My T actually helped me to understand what was happening. We are badly bruised. Nothing broken. Saw our doctor today who is so good with us. The bruises are the whole length of arm from elbow to shoulder inner - and one on upper ribs. He stated they would take a long time to heal and... will stop there but it won't be fun. And that is my sleeping side.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-09-2016, 02:03 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad Dream or Bad Memory? puzzle 5 4,846 05-16-2015, 06:35 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn