Innoculations
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
May trigger  Innoculations
Angry I am so mad! On Facebook there is a woman who's physically disabled son has measles. They could kill him! He has a form of MD. Obviously she didn't get him shots as a baby. I do not get this mentality. I don't agree with the argument that they cause autism. But I knew a young man whose mother didn't believe ether. He caught the disease, it went to his brain and he was disabled for life. Which wasn't all that long comparatively.

The people who argue against inoculations have no scientific proof. They are just a bunch of parents who put 2+2 together and came up with 145. The children are at risk. They put other children at risk. I just don't get it! Next we will have polio back in our country!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Innoculations
it's strange isn't it. i'm sure if these parents actually spent some time in the countries that still have these diseases, they would be vaccinating against everything!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-08-2016, 06:08 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Exactly! But there are so many of them that diseases that had become unheard of are reappearing! I wouldn't ask the woman why she didn't inoculate. Maybe her son's system couldn't take it. But it is so confusing! And dangerous. Sad
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
My father was one of these idiots who had his own theories about inoculations. I usually had to wait until he was overseas before I could get my booster shots. It is sad that people would rather believe what they read in some crackpot fringe health food magazine, than look at real scientific studies and meta-analyses. My dad died because of his nutty beliefs, and to date I despise the entire 'natural health food / treatment' billions of dollars a year empire for putting this non-scientific crap into people's heads resulting in their deaths. I think that there is sense in preventative eating and lifestyle methods, but not to the point that some cranks take it. Causing a child to be crippled for life or causing people to die because they didn't get the correct medical treatment makes me feel like the people who push this crap just to line their pockets are basically criminals. Not innoculating is one sure way to take a huge chance in destroying a child's life if not wiping it out completely. I think it is a form of child abuse.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
11-16-2016, 11:15 PM
Find Reply