Hello, again
argent Offline

Threads: 5
Hello, again
Smile   Hello everyone.  I have been away for some time.  Time can be a funny thing in the DID universe.  I have continued on my healing journey.  Coming to terms with my diagnosis, working on the basics, gaining some understanding of our selves.  Lately, I feel I am coming out of my shell a bit and am able to take on some new connections and explore new things.  I hope I can be a member here with improved continuity. 
02-29-2016, 03:26 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Happy  RE: Hello, again
Welcome back Argent! Happy that you chose to come by again. One of the good things about MM is that there is no time limit. You don't have to check in except when you feel like it. For a while we were seeing people who hadn't dropped by in years. I myself have taken breaks. We all do what works best for us. Congratulations on your progress! Smile
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 02-29-2016, 06:13 PM by The People.)
02-29-2016, 06:12 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Hello, again
welcome back argent! hope to see you around the forums Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-01-2016, 04:56 AM
Find Reply
WeAreKaren Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Hello, again
Hi Argent! Welcome back. (Although it's your first time as far as I am concerned, since I just joined back in December. ;-) Glad to hear of your progress, and congratulations. I'm sort of returning myself, but only after a few months absence. I look forward to seeing your posts.
Karen
"Poco a poco se va lejos"
Little by little you go far - Spanish Proverb
03-03-2016, 01:02 AM
Find Reply