Greetings
BlackeBird Offline

Threads: 2
Greetings
Hello All,

I'm new here. Looking forward to meeting and talking with others who are trying to navigate this world created for singletons as a multiple. I also carry a diagnosis of mild Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Kate
02-29-2016, 08:01 AM
Find Reply
argent Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Greetings
Hi there. Welcome. I haven't been here in awhile, so it feels kind of new. I've a diagnosis as DID. Been in therapy for years with a wonderful T. Your name caught my attention because I've been listening to the Beatles "Blackbird" lately. Love the imagery of learning to fly with broken wings.
02-29-2016, 02:11 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hello Blackebird and welcome! Coincidentally I had commented a short while back that I see some similarities between people with Asperger's and DID.

This Two here that yer kid? som cute there. I amm two of the people. my nme also age there/ we hava kate somere but sh ben hiding qte somtime.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-29-2016, 06:27 PM
Find Reply
WeAreKaren Offline

Hi Kate,

I'll welcome you as a fellow new member. I made a few posts in December but have been elsewhere since then, which you know because we "met" at the other place. I am looking forward to getting to know you as a member of this community. I'll be providing details about myself in a "re-introduction," perhaps tomorrow, so I won't include them in this response.  Glad to see you here.

Karen 
"Poco a poco se va lejos"
Little by little you go far - Spanish Proverb
03-01-2016, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
welcome Blackebird!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-01-2016, 04:55 AM
Find Reply
BlackeBird Offline

Thanks for the welcome!

Argent - The Beatles song is where I got the idea for my name, many years ago when I was still on AOL. I have always liked that song and related to it.

The People - My picture is actually me at two years old. I don't have any children. I have two nieces who are 10 and almost 8 years old.

Karen - Good to see you. Hopefully this is a place where things make a little more sense. Smile

Kate
03-03-2016, 02:43 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
There is one rule other than treating others with respect. Nobody is allowed to ask a stupid question. Wink Because around here there are no stupid questions.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-03-2016, 04:11 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
it's a cute picture Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-03-2016, 04:28 AM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
very nice to meet you blackebird. Hope to see you inside.
03-04-2016, 01:11 AM
Find Reply