Viewing the Forums on a Smartphone
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  Viewing the Forums on a Smartphone
We treated ourselves to our first smartphone as a combination holiday / birthday present. We've avoided smartphones vehemently because they turn so many people into zombies.

What are you going to do differently in2016?

MDs, on our Samsung Galaxy S5
01-05-2016, 10:23 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Viewing the Forums on a Smartphone
I am moving to an new apartment. I chose something by myself rather than relying on/believing other peoples opinion. I talked him down in DD. This year I am going to work on being less afraid to do things. Try hard anyway. Congrats on the phone. I avoided them for a long time too but they are handy.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-06-2016, 03:23 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: Viewing the Forums on a Smartphone
Good luck with finding a new apartment. Hey, maybe you can find one that will allow you to have a new furbaby.

As for the smartphone, yeah, they are handy. We tell ourselves that the phone itself isn't the problem, it's the way people deal with having one. Inanimate objects don't have values; people do.

Anyway, we inadvertently used up about 1/3 of our 1GB data allotment on the first day just by trying to set up the phone and download a few apps. Our brother told us to get secure wi-fi set up in our apartment so that we could save data, so we got a wireless router. Since then, we've been able to manage data use better.

Of course, we got a baseball-themed phone case, a baseball-themed lock screen image, Yankees wallpaper, and a "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" ringtone. Tongue

MDs
01-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other web site forums Cammy 7 5,242 08-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: just peachy
Question Crossed Out Forums? orek 2 2,556 09-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Last Post: orek