Hi all.
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Hi all.
It has been some time since I have posted. Thank you the People for your kind post below welcoming those of us who come in and out here. Hello to those who remember me. Greetings to those who don't.
I have been coming here for quite some time, but vary in being able to come to the boards and post. We have been aware of being multiple for about 12 years now. At one time, there were over a hundred. Some have been combining lately and our functioning has improved, but there are still many.
I am in need of some support and see the need for that increasing in the near future. Will explain more on the inside. Just wanted to introduce ourselves so as not to startle anyone on the boards who does not know us.
Thank you to all for being part of such a welcoming place here at MM.
Silent S
11-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Hi all.
Welcome back Silent S
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
11-21-2015, 04:31 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hi all.
Welcome back, Silent S.

MDs
11-22-2015, 01:26 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Hi all.
Hi Silent S. Glad you felt safe enough to come back. Healing has never been a straight line for any multiples we have shared with. Come when you need to be here. Even if you can just say hello, or just read.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-28-2015, 01:41 AM
Find Reply