Two has been crying
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  Two has been crying
We have a friend who plays Santa for us every year, putting together a stocking for the littles. This year she is going for surgery and with the short notice is unable to do it for us. Our circle of friends in the city has grown smaller since we stopped working and the few that we do have... well it just isn't the same.

we won't be alone this year although this will be the first one without cats. We will be pet sitting for friends as they take their family skiing. They are good people but we just don't want to share that aspect of life with them. I am sure there will be gifts but...

Having someone do a stocking is a tradition we started a year after things went from I to W. It has come to mean a lot. we tried doing it ourselves once but with co-consciousness it is hard to have surprises.

We still have some contact with previous T. Two has written her to ask if she would do it. Peak had to finish the letter as Two went inside. Perhaps the tears are for what we are all feeling. That our world just keeps getting smaller and smaller.

Having present to do it just doesn't feel right or some reason although we get her a gift and she gives one to us as well. Very grateful. A boundary thing I guess. we have only seen old T once since we stopped going to her although we do write occasionally. We know she might decline which will break Two's heart, more.

f*ck, I want a normal life!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 11-19-2015, 07:15 PM by The People.)
11-19-2015, 07:14 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Two has been crying
she betr now. she tok to santa of evrthing. disapoited of old t wuld hvaeve done santa but she rite bak to late, bumer. but it be rude tell othr frend of bigs we chag are mind there here..
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-20-2015, 10:14 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Two has been crying
Hi peak,

We're glad that Two is feeling better.

MDs
11-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Website Find Reply