Strange occrance with possible new alter
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Strange occrance with possible new alter
or it may have been Gabriel. For the last few days I have felt a presence in the apartment. Today as I got ready to go and see my pdoc I could actually see this young man standing nearby. He was young and clean cut. I don't know if I have ever 'seen' Gabriel so it was just a guess when I stated that I had seen him.

I came home through the front door of the building and discovered that someone had pried the new front door away from the old door frame. It no longer locks. Was there noise over the past few days that I ignored? I do remember hearing someone in the hallway last night but it wasn't late. It is a very small building and everybody keeps to themselves. The young guy who lived in this apartment was a druggie and he used to let his friends in to crash. Perhaps they saw the new door as a fresh opportunity.

But it was awfully coincidental that this young man was hanging around inside here over the last few days.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Strange occrance with possible new alter
that's a difficult one to interpret. did anyone else have ideas?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Strange occrance with possible new alter
Whatever this means, the fact that the door has been messed with makes me want you to take extra precautions in terms of strong dead bolt and a good lock. Your vision could be 'prescient' in that it is warning of a possible break in, it could be that you are seeing someone who used to spend time in that apartment, or it could be a new alter. I never take visions lightly, and many of mine have been warning to take action. Regardless of who Gabriel is, please make sure that your door is secure.

Keep safe.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
10-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  strange The People 0 1,551 12-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Last Post: The People