others taking advantage
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  others taking advantage
Today we got an 8 am phone call. We have a little store in the building and helped the guy with computer stuff a few times. So today it was him. Wanting us to scan something. We took our time and when we went down we told him never to call that early again.

The stuff scanned badly due to us having microsoft 8 or whatever the hell this new thing is.He actually had the nerve to tell us to hurry up and fix it. f*ck that. We had a b*tch fest all day until we could finally nap.

Other people have done it too. I (Catherine) used to have others tell T that I gave too much. I like to help but no longer have the money for it. I forget that. And people still try to get us to help them.

Time for this to stop,
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-26-2015, 02:27 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: others taking advantage
It's good that you are putting boundaries on how people treat you. It just isn't worth it to our self-esteem to get trampled on all the time. I think we've already all had enough of that in our lives. Good for you for sounding out to this person! That was brave and very self-preservative.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-29-2015, 10:53 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doing okay I am taking a break The People 2 2,176 08-18-2018, 04:21 AM
Last Post: The People
Doing okay Taking and giving compliments The People 6 3,855 08-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Collectively US