I am new here
puzzle Offline

Threads: 5
I am new here
Confused We are new to MM although I have already responded to a post. As mentioned in my response, I am looking for a place where there are people who share our feelings, frustrations, and fears. Puzzle, our host, is confused right now. How do you gain control and ease the confusion?
05-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: I am new here
Hi Puzzle! Welcome to MM. We do a lot of sharing here. If you look around you will see that there are different boards for different kinds of sharing. Impressed that you already answered a question.

We find that gaining control is a slow process and sometimes we have more control than others. And as we gain control we feel less confused.

Also, when we started coming here we found that asking questions in this safe place where nobody judges or laughs at me has helped me feel safer and find answers that I couldn't find elsewhere. I hope you keep coming back.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: I am new here
Hi puzzle, and welcome. We hope you like it here. MM has been a big part of our healing journey. As The People said, it's great to have a place to share with others who understand.

MDs
05-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Website Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
welcome, puzzle. we like your name.

this is a nice place to find support on your journey. we hope to see you around the boards and to get to know you
05-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Find Reply
puzzle Offline

Threads: 5
Thank you for welcoming me here! I hope to be here frequently. This seems like a nice, safe, organized place to be.
05-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Welcome to MM puzzle. Look forward to getting to know you on the boards. We still often become confused about things, this is a great place to find answers and ease the confusion a lil bit.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-03-2015, 03:59 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
welcome to the forums puzzle and company!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-03-2015, 05:39 PM
Find Reply